[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

Wonderful sculpt look forward to more pictures!

Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

Even though I don't follow this line of Star Trek, I have to say that this sculpt looks very good

Can Denny revise the shirt? The movie version looks like rows of tiny star trek emblems.

Can Denny revise the shirt? The movie version looks like rows of tiny star trek emblems.
That would be quite a task... to get a full custom print like that the amount of material that has to be ordered to make the figure still cost effective will be way way way more than that needed to make the whole production run...

That would be quite a task... to get a full custom print like that the amount of material that has to be ordered to make the figure still cost effective will be way way way more than that needed to make the whole production run...

Yes as Ankit point out, this is highly unlikely. The fabric chosen is actually a very fine weave and is excellent quality.

Is there a window on the preorders? i.e. a closing date.

I am very aware how the fabric looks in the movie.

like Ankit and Wake said, not possible unless for mass production.
so...please forget about the small pattern.

if you find that material in fabric market, let me know.

Should be very thin with that patterns, there is no chance to find it in market.

Denny

I appreciate that the patterns not possible. But what about color? The color of the uniform in the prototype is much lighter than the blue of the onscreen one. And the rank braid on the wrists is too thick, that could be fixed I think?

I have a question, though: I took a look at Cinemascale today, just to ogle this guy. I see that there's an option for headsculpt. The headsculpt is listed at $120, and then there is an option for the uniform at $250. Is that $250 including BOTH the headsculpt and uniform (no belt or shoes)? I could definitely swing that! I've got tons of extra bodies lying around. That made this fan very excited :D

I appreciate that the patterns not possible. But what about color? The color of the uniform in the prototype is much lighter than the blue of the onscreen one. And the rank braid on the wrists is too thick, that could be fixed I think?

I have a question, though: I took a look at Cinemascale today, just to ogle this guy. I see that there's an option for headsculpt. The headsculpt is listed at $120, and then there is an option for the uniform at $250. Is that $250 including BOTH the headsculpt and uniform (no belt or shoes)? I could definitely swing that! I've got tons of extra bodies lying around. That made this fan very excited :D

That's correct regarding the head and clothes option. You won't be gettin any of the accessories or the body.

Understood.

I definitely want to thank you and Denny ahead of time for listening to all of us and giving us options. Normally, I would have jumped in head first on a full figure, but with an upcoming wedding and all the expenses there-in I've been struggling with my, um, "nonessentials" budget.

I can definitely find a way to sculpt some accessories, steal them from my other figures or something, and I have base bodies lying around, so this option's PERFECT for me personally. Still going to wait for the updated HS pics, but I'm pretty much 100% in at that price.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm also interested in knowing price and what all comes with the H+C vs. FS. I might want to use a modified slim for this one. I still might pick up the FS and keep the body as a spare if the other one works better.

That's correct regarding the head and clothes option. You won't be gettin any of the accessories or the body.

So no phaser, communicator, etc. in H+C? What is the body used?

Are the boots considered an accessory or clothing?

Are the boots considered an accessory or clothing?

Only clothing is clothing ;)

Boots are plastic. Accessories are plastic. Hence they require painting and casting. Which is why the fullest is more expensive. Not just the inclusion of the body, figure box and certificate.

To answer the body question... The body uses on the releases is the zcwo base ab-0x body. It's a little slimmer than the narrow shoulder but not as slim as the ttm22. It's also a bit taller than a HT standard body. Similar to a ttm21 with ankle extension pegs.

I'm also interested in knowing price and what all comes with the H+C vs. FS. I might want to use a modified slim for this one. I still might pick up the FS and keep the body as a spare if the other one works better.

So no phaser, communicator, etc. in H+C? What is the body used?

Guys I just made a discovery. The price on the Clothing option is incorrectly listed. It should be $150 based on Info I have. So I will l have to correct that. Which makes the H&C set $270. Sorry about the confusion. To make of for it I will honor the price as is for the next few hours. Then it will go to normal.

Any way you can try putting the outfit on a slim and see how the build is? I'm still thinking he's too beefy for Spock.

Guys I just made a discovery. The price on the Clothing option is incorrectly listed. It should be $150 based on Info I have. So I will l have to correct that.

Listed where? Is Denny sending out newsletters? I'm in my second year as a VIP member, and hearing NOTHING from iminime.

Back