[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

Wake, I don't know if you saw my previous post, but, if you do discuss those things with Denny, we might as well discuss it in the The Bad & The Ugly thread, so as not to derail this one anymore(which I apologize for):lol.

Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

Looks good......

i love everything i am seeing and hearing, wake's photo's are magic, denny coming on, etc etc, but can i ask "who" is this new liason for iminime?? is it a ssf member or members we know? i think its fair if we will be dealing with them on hopefuly many transactions in the future. thanks:wave

You need to do more seeing friend. :) Wake is the new liaison.

The sculpt revision shown by nexus/pauholmes looks much better. Given those changes, I would buy the figure if the body is changed too. Perhaps just a matter of futzing, but the pix as shown make the body seem too large. While Quinto is not a waif, he is still on the lean side.

I wanna help too even if I'm not buying this AWESOME figure

jp6.gif

This is the one, great pic.

The sculpt revision shown by nexus/pauholmes looks much better. Given those changes, I would buy the figure if the body is changed too. Perhaps just a matter of futzing, but the pix as shown make the body seem too large. While Quinto is not a waif, he is still on the lean side.

You will likely be better off buying your own bod as there isn't an available stock of slim TTM out there. Having said that I disagree with you. Having played with the figure in person a thinner body would look effeminate.

I was going to pre-order this anyway, but if Denny could revise his sculpt closer to what Pauholmes did, that would be awesome.

I was going to pre-order this anyway, but if Denny could revise his sculpt closer to what Pauholmes did, that would be awesome.

Not exactly same to those photoshoped as we have our eyes and know what people want ^^

so...it's been working on and will satisfy you guys more ^^

thanks

Denny

I worded my question earlier wrong, is wake now cinema scale also. I must have missed where it says that.

Not exactly same to those photoshoped as we have our eyes and know what people want ^^

so...it's been working on and will satisfy you guys more ^^

thanks

Denny

Looking forward to seeing your revisions, Denny.

Iminime_Trek_Vulcan70_zps55a41fa1.jpg

1233360_601301219934509_374258976_n.jpg

Denny told me that there is still some more work to do. But the WIP for the modification is definitely getting there!

Wow, that looks much better.

WOWWWWWWWWW!!! I love it !!!!

Wow!!! that's just awesome!!! but I would like to add something more, I hope this could help to make the perfect sculpt.

txc6.jpg

The top of his nose need to be thinner, the area below his lips need to be more prominent and his hairdo more squared. Well, I hope this doesn't bother you, just wanna help n.n

unbelievable work!! How would someone go about buying one of these figures when completed?

Love it. Wake, are you accepting pre-orders now?

Back