PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I will.

I would go ahead and make my own custom, but I'd have no idea where to get that patterned material for the kimono. Although I suppose I could always put her in the black outfit, since it didn't look like there was a pattern on that one...

Erg. This is now my new obsession in life. Lol

Not when I asked :slap

That was some time ago though. Who knows about now
biggrin.gif

If anyone is interested in the bride biker set complete with uma sculpt, I am planning to part with mine...it's in mint condition... It's gorgeous but I am bucketing some other projects and hence checking...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Maybe when the new PlayToy biker version is released & parted out on eBay or something.

What was the iminine sheath color for the metal sword - any one has pic of the metal sword and the sheath? Will appreciate a lot if anyone can post a pic :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bride's sheath in the set was black, but in the movie it had a gold ring toward the top (Iminime's has that ring sculpted just not painted). a symbol near the bottom and another by the center. It also has the rope tied onto it

I always wanted to ask Corrose if he could make decals for us, but he's been tending to personal issues for a long time. It seems like he's getting back in tune with the forum so if people are interested in the these accurate details to spice up your sheaths, please speak up!

I wouldn't mind but I first need to find a metal sword. Is the play toy one more accurate or iminine one? - can't find any!

I wouldn't mind but I first need to find a metal sword. Is the play toy one more accurate or iminine one? - can't find any!

I never handled the PT sword but aside from seeing it in a ton of pics, I did see it displayed in a local shop.

The blade does have the accurate Hattori engraving and looks to be decent quality. The original set included a stand but not a sheath. Their new upcoming Biker version is including a sheath, and it has some of the accurate-ish markings, but looks pretty low-end

I didn't do too much digging but I came up on this. I'll bet that some other parts dealers aside from them still have some available if you dig around

https://www.collectablekitbash.co.uk/Play-Toy-Bride-Killer-Sword-p/ptbkl-09.htm

Anyone get the upgraded sword for Bride that iminime sold? Whats the quality? Any pictures of it?

Not the best pics ever, but they might help.

PT (Top) MW (Bottom)

SnhONUG.png

v9xEKVv.png

8bY9xea.png

PT Guard Hole Pattern

3p36iwS.png

MW Guard Hole Pattern

vofkijF.png

& a straight on PT helmet pic for Leon since I had the camera out.

hWp92Bc.png

Quick update - bought a set of play toy biker.

1) the sword is way better than any sword I have so far both from any hot toys figure and or customs! It's really a very good sword! And also the sheath!
2) the figure is meh-ish but it does not have the Iminine neck issue!
3) likeness is off but if you step a feet away from the display in fact the likeness is quite "doable" however the best use is probably going for a helmeted look!
So my final display is iminime original with the play toy katana and then a helmeted version of play toy!

^^^ buy the whole figure - you can display another helmeted version as well / it's not bad actually! Not the quality that a 600+ figure will be but its ok!

I checked sword prices everywhere and it will be 80-130 even if you find one or even if you make a custom one. But the quality of this sword Is so good I just bought the whole figure for some 150 (including ca tax)

I have the iminime motorcycle outfit too, not looking to pay 150 for just the sword, hoping theres a loose one somewhere, collectiblekitbash is out of stock

Back