PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ it will be every tough to grab one.
Most people are buying the set for the sword! Even I had the iminime biker one, I also checked fargo sword and also someone was selling an iminime sword both in excess of 120 bucks so best bet was to just buy this and get sword and also another version to display her!

The prices for this set had dipped but are increasing by each passing day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you might have been talking about Fergo, but thought I'd make sure.

I have a Braveheart sword that he's expecting to send next week I think (Batch 3?). Nice work & pricing, but the time estimate for completion was way off :lol I don't mind too much though. A few months delay for what seems to be quality custom work is alright with me. Plus, delays in this hobby kinda feel normal now :lol

I thought you might have been talking about Fergo, but thought I'd make sure.

I have a Braveheart sword that he's expecting to send next week I think (Batch 3?). Nice work & pricing, but the time estimate for completion was way off :lol I don't mind too much though. A few months delay for what seems to be quality custom work is alright with me. Plus, delays in this hobby kinda feel normal now :lol

Yes fergo is great but takes time

Wow anyone know where you can grab one of these?

You mean playtoy or iminime!
Iminime will be very very tough but if it's just sword you want buy playtoy on eBay for 130-150 depending on taxation and you will get a chance to display 2 versions and own an awesome and accurate sword!

I have a iminime bride biker version that I am planning to let go. If anyone is interested let me know

Back