[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

Looks much better. Like a miniaturized Zack Quinto. :clap

Oh, and payment sent for FS

Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

Wow perfect likeness!

Okay now I need it.

[iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Office...

Guys A friendly reminder to you to all to please use cinemascale and support the new marketing and promotional services. Thanks!

Reminder if you are an Iminime VIP please PM me for your VIP coupon code at cinemascale.

3FT37fZ.gif

If Nimoy and Shatner ever got this treatment, I'm not sure I could pass.

So, if Cinemascale is the US distributor, does it really cost $40 plus to ship to the US?

I would definitely be willing to have items shipped via "Parcel Select" instead of more expensive options to cut down on some shipping costs. That could really give your site some general appeal over going through Iminime directly, Wake.

So, if Cinemascale is the US distributor, does it really cost $40 plus to ship to the US?

The figure is still being shipped from Korea to the US. EMS is expensive whether you send 1 figure or 10.

There could be some residual savings at some point but we need to work out the math with the first few figures first before shipping costs go down.

And Sam, the benefit to the patronage of cinemascale is to increase the likelihood of better promotional materials, customer service (Im constantly checking these boards, posting pics, and answering questions), and continued improvement of products. Im an ALLY of the SSF members. I fight hard for what you guys want. Sometimes things you don't even know you want yet! LOL. It was my idea to include the beer bottles and ringed hands for the Space Monkies. I lobbied for that and convinced Denny of thier importance.

If the price is the same through Iminime then CinemaScale... why WOULDN'T you want to patronage Cinemascale?

Don't get me wrong, I understand the potential benefits of your site and involvement Omar. I was just suggesting that if you could shave a few bucks off, it would be one more reason folks might go with you.

As for why folks might hesitate, you may be asking rhetorically, but. . .one thing you don't yet have is a reputation for handling these kinds of things (not for not being a good seller on your own, but for essentially being a middle man for Iminime and customers), and for that reason I think some will stick with Iminime for the time being despite the issues you bring up. So again, from that perspective, providing a tangible incentive could help you. But if you are subsidizing the shipping costs you pay to Iminime by the shipping costs you charge then it may be a moot point. I though it was actually costing folks that much to have it shipped to them from you because you were using Priority or Express Mail (which can get really expensive nowadays). Other distributors I'm aware of add those costs to the base price, not the shipping price.

I would be shipping Fedex Ground (with tracking, of course, and signature confirmation) for all USA and Canada costumers. 2-3 day shipping for most.

I see your point regarding the reputation... We obviously have some orders already and their feedback will hopefully cement my place as I plan to offer them the best in customer service that I can. Then those reluctant to go through Cinemascale will hopefully cease to be reluctant! :)

Believe me guys, Im working very hard right now to not only make cinemascale a great experience but to improve the product too; from the promo pics, to the site design, to the figure set descriptions and item lists, to helping Denny secure new talent and brokering those arrangements, to expanding the figure lines, to offering management of several interest threads, and of course offering detailed references and constructive criticisms of existing projects *i don't have a bad eye after all! ;)

This looks like a must buy...

Wake when will the Captain be fully revealed?

:wave

Probably in early October.

That's great news...time enough to save up enough pennies for him too.

I guess we'll see once the final paintup is revealed, but that Kirk is seriously one of the best resemblances I've seen. I'm extremely excited for him.

One simple thing that I think could improve your site is making those great pics of yours available to view at higher resolutions.

One simple thing that I think could improve your site is making those great pics of yours available to view at higher resolutions.

In the gallery you can view them in higher resolution. However the product pages are limited by the engine of the commercial backend.

Ill try to sort that out.

Hmm...not sure which back-end you're using, but I know that I've worked with both OSCommerce and WordPress, and there were pretty simple code additions that would allow you to click on thumbnails to blow them up to full resolution in a popup within the product page (kindof like what happens in the gallery). It should be a pretty easy fix.

Probably in early October.

Excellent. :yess:
Still campaigning for Uhura though. Then Scotty and Bones.

So much cool coming out from Iminime in the next few -- GBU, Dirty Harry, The Bride. Keep it going.

Back