[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

Wow!!! that's just awesome!!! but I would like to add something more, I hope this could help to make the perfect sculpt.

txc6.jpg

The top of his nose need to be thinner, the area below his lips need to be more prominent and his hairdo more squared. Well, I hope this doesn't bother you, just wanna help n.n

The nose : will not make it more thinner as we know how it works after many casting. it will be like that eventually.

lower lip area : will correct it.

the other part, we will do on our way~ thanks.

Denny

Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

Looks brilliant!
Wish I had the funds for this.

The updated sculpt looks worlds better. Nice work. I think a slimmer body (with the added scaled bulk of the uniform) will make the build look more accurate.

Guys, the sculpt will be even better. It's being slightly further tweaked. ALSO, the paint application will be better. The first prototype didn't have the greenish beard shadow that Quinto is known for also QUinto's eyes are darker.

This new sculpt looks pretty much spot on to me. Looking forward to the Captain and hopefully Uhura.

Thanks to Denny for making the improvements - now very tempting.

That's a stunning likeness! Loads better :clap

Amazing likeness on the updated sculpt! I thought the original prototype was pretty close, now this just takes it to a new level! Great job by Denny and iminime! :clap

Sculpt looks great, I cannot wait to see the reprint. If Kirk looks as good or better, buying the set is a no brainier. :clap

Oh snap, this is looking great!

Oh man, that Spock sculpt looks amazing....I want to order but with The Bride coming soon and Space Monkeys, I might not be able to...

That is looking amazing. Can't wait to see more of Kirk.

Are there going to be new Spock proto pics once the new head is done? Would really like to see it before I make any final Yay/Nay decisions.

Are there going to be new Spock proto pics once the new head is done? Would really like to see it before I make any final Yay/Nay decisions.

Of course there will.

Back