[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

Hey Wake - I went through the checkout process, but I never got any sort of confirmation order# or anything - the Paypal went through, but the figure is still showing in my cart. Is that right?

Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

Confirmation sometimes take a little while to go out. But you should have it soon. (we are working on speeding up the process).

Modification is done.

We will be painting on new one soon

Denny

I'm a bit confused. Does cinemascale.com replace iminime's old site?
-Ron

I'm a bit confused. Does cinemascale.com replace iminime's old site?
-Ron

Not replace. Supplement. Cinemascale will handle USA and SSF orders as Iminime's distributor.

Wake,
So if I'm already a VIP member of Iminime I can continue to order through Denny?
Best,
Ron

Wake,
So if I'm already a VIP member of Iminime I can continue to order through Denny?
Best,
Ron

Ron, send me a PM with your name and login email for Iminime and I will send you your VIP Coupon Code (10%) for cinemascale. It will be valid for the remaining length of your membership with Iminime.

THanks,
Omar

what do the points do on iminime wesite?

And our points aren't carried over from iminime.net?

Not automatically. That's the one area we haven't figured out how to make easy to transfer. You may want to order your next figure with Denny and use up your points.

Either way the point system is being phased out starting this month. So anybody with remaining points should use them on their next order.

Last edited:
[iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Office...

New iPhone pic. Despite the lens distortion of th wide angle lens the likeness is miles better
uhasavy6.jpg
na2y8ypu.jpg

Last edited:
Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Office...

New iPhone pic. Despite the lens distortion of th wide angle lens the likeness is miles better
uhasavy6.jpg
na2y8ypu.jpg

Wow. i love it. A great likeness to the actor.

Into Darkness just came out today on DVD so great timing.

Does Denny have any interest in offering any other outfit looks from the movie? Cadet, formal, casual? I just ask because they would be easier to duplicate than the uniforms and i really like the cadet uniforms.

Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Office...

Wow. i love it. A great likeness to the actor.

Into Darkness just came out today on DVD so great timing.

Does Denny have any interest in offering any other outfit looks from the movie? Cadet, formal, casual? I just ask because they would be easier to duplicate than the uniforms and i really like the cadet uniforms.

Not at this time.

Looks amazing! Love it.

Likeness is now SPOCK ON! :rock

Back