PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok cool . so i can rig the helmet ! thank you but what about the feet.. im still stuck with a figure with no feet. i wish the shoes were loose like enterbays bruce lee so i coud just buy a new figure and just switch out the clothes and shoes...

does anyone know if iminime has helpful customer service for spare parts or something?

cus im loosing my mind and my girl is about ready to kill me for spending that much money and a broken non refundable , non exchangeable figure...

Can you click a pic and show us so we can help you better. The pegs must be broken cause usually iminime full sets have glued shoes to the figure. Not sure on bride as i haven't touched mine at all. But if they are broken then may be superglue would work to get then back in. But i dont think the shoes come with feet in them or something. The shoes get glued directly to the legs via the pegs i guess. Just send / post pics so may be people can help better...

how and where to i contact them?

Denny is in these threads so u can possible send him a message here. I dont think they will have spares though. They may but very doubtful. A couple of us are facing issues on a boot on a more recent figure and still waiting to hear.
Also, would you want to spend another x dollars on it. I suggest you post a pic and am sure someone will come up with a solution for you.

yeah god bless my girl. she just came sprinting into the room yelling " i got them fixed"

shes super glued the feet back on. and for the helmet ill just have her holding it next to the bike i bought for them untill i get some blue sticky tack.

thank you guys so much!

oh and what figure are you having problems with so i know if i buy it.

im actually about to buy "the good the bad and the ugly super set" and pre order the Joe and ellie " the last of us"

Does anyone know if the "the good the bad and the ugly super set" has any defects i should be aware of?

yeah god bless my girl. she just came sprinting into the room yelling " i got them fixed"

shes super glued the feet back on. and for the helmet ill just have her holding it next to the bike i bought for them untill i get some blue sticky tack.

thank you guys so much!

oh and what figure are you having problems with so i know if i buy it.

im actually about to buy "the good the bad and the ugly super set" and pre order the Joe and ellie " the last of us"

Does anyone know if the "the good the bad and the ugly super set" has any defects i should be aware of?

Your girl just saved your relationship and hobby in one go by the sound of it :lol

All of these figure sets have their own threads. If you're down for dropping hundreds of dollars on these things, you should be following these.

Your Girl is a Keeper!:inlove My Wife be Like:mad: These plastic Men's Cost how much?:horror:thud: Then :horse Im the Horse. :lol

Yes pretty much my house scenario... Infact we have a 4 month olds so she says she will let her play with the "dolls" when i am on business trips... Now thats horror! ...

Lol, yeah she never fails to surprise me on how good she is to me.

Do any of you know if there are any problems with the good bad ugly iminime set?
I don't want to get it and get all crazy again. I would rather now ahead of time.

Lol, yeah she never fails to surprise me on how good she is to me.

Do any of you know if there are any problems with the good bad ugly iminime set?
I don't want to get it and get all crazy again. I would rather now ahead of time.

I dont think there is any fundamental problem with them. There are no defects on any of them that i am aware about. Some of us have just small scuff marks which we are trying to get fixed and considering the shoes are glued we are on a spot to do a to and fro shipment. But overall i can promise you there is no better custom figures out there than GBU... They are poetry ... No one can ever ever question on the likeness of the figures to the characters and the people, which many a times is debatable on these figures. But on the GBU... I doubt if anyone can say the sculpts are offf... No chance!

ok cool . so i can rig the helmet ! thank you but what about the feet.. im still stuck with a figure with no feet. i wish the shoes were loose like enterbays bruce lee so i coud just buy a new figure and just switch out the clothes and shoes...

does anyone know if iminime has helpful customer service for spare parts or something?

cus im loosing my mind and my girl is about ready to kill me for spending that much money and a broken non refundable , non exchangeable figure...

Glad to hear that you guys were able to fix it. Did it break because you tried to remove the shoes and didn't know they were glued in, or where they broken already and loose in the box?

Broken in box, but I got in touch with Denny, and he's going to help me out with everything, I mailing him the defective figure tom

Mmmmm sucks. Well have no worries because you're in good hands. Denny's the man and a pro; he'll take care of it for you. Too bad that you have to ship it out but you'll get it back as good as new

Hope you guys like the video I've put together for Beatrix :)

I liked it the second the music started :) :duff

Gonna have to give in and buy from evilbay....missed out on these and refuse not to have one....lol

I'd say that I hope you have to pay thru the nose for them but you're all talk and no walk anyway so it's not like you're even REALLY in the market for these. You're not ready to shell out.

Thanks for stopping in Odell. See ya again soon :wave

Back