IM3 Armors Poll - Which Would You Buy? (Movie Design Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want the mk30 just because of the name "Blue Steel" ah zoolander

My guess is the Nightclub suit was updated with different colors after the concept art was made. We've seen minor inconsistencies even in shots that made the final cut for Iron Man's suits in the various movies, wouldn't surprise me if that was just a simple mistake or last minute update. I've seen a few of the new IM3 suits with different colors in concept/promo art and video game shots as well.

If people care about screen time when making their purchases, the Silver Centurion should be the top of that list. Stark puts on that armor for a good stretch (i.e. longer than 9 seconds) and is the first suit he uses against Killian.

Mark 33 Silver Centurion. Has always been one of my favorites.

awesome suits!!! would have to say my biggest wants are igor, gemini and blue steel.

Igor was referred as Hulkbuster before, I still call him like that.. Besides the armors that they'll obviusly make, I'd like to have the Nightclub suit, Midas and Hot Rod :drool

If they make those I'll be getting 12 suits.. I'll have to cut some privileges like buying food and stuff :lol

My #1 want is a Stealth Mark. Preferrably the Black Stealth.

I'll probably get all the MMS they make, including diecast. And maybe some PPS if they are more articulate like Red Snapper. I won't get anything statue-like. So if they are making 15, and I exclude the PPS Mark XVII, I'll be getting as many as 14.

All I ask is that Silver Centurion is an MMS. Pleeeease.

like i've been saying forever just give me Silver Centurion, not red crabman, not heart attack, or ivan just the got damm sliver centurion

The only suit in the final battle that I was like "Oh hell yeah" when he put it on was the Silver Centurion. Then Killian ripped the chest out of it immediately and rendered it a piece of ****, so I'm torn. I love that design from the comics, but literally all the armors sucked lol.

since all of his suits are gone, the hell will stark wear in avengers 2? mark XLIII?

Betting it'll be a brand new one. I still wonder if A2 will deal with Stark's "retirement" and how he gets back into the game.

Prior to watching the movie last night, I already had the IP and Mk.42 on preorder.
My rule before going into the movie was that I'll buy Hot Toys versions of the suits that Stark/Rhodes actually WEAR in the movie.

So I guess that means I'll have to include the Mk.33 Silver Centurion, Mk.16 Nightclub, and Mk.40 Shotgun at the very least. I'm not sure I want to count the half-worn Mk.15 Sneaky as well.

Prior to watching the movie last night, I already had the IP and Mk.42 on preorder.
My rule before going into the movie was that I'll buy Hot Toys versions of the suits that Stark/Rhodes actually WEAR in the movie.

So I guess that means I'll have to include the Mk.33 Silver Centurion, Mk.16 Nightclub, and Mk.40 Shotgun at the very least. I'm not sure I want to count the half-worn Mk.15 Sneaky as well.

Man, that just became one expensive rule. :lol

Man, that just became one expensive rule. :lol
Yeah, tell me about it. :)
My original impression (without reading spoilers) before going into the movie was the the only suits worn were the Mk.42 and IP. While I came out of the theater pleasantly suprised, my wallet came out horrified. :rotfl

Still, as of now, following the ones from my "rule", HT has only confirmed the Mk.42 and IP anyways. While I do think it's very likely we'll get a Silver Centurion and Shotgun in one form or another, there's nothing announced yet... so my wallet is still safe...

The only suit in the final battle that I was like "Oh hell yeah" when he put it on was the Silver Centurion. Then Killian ripped the chest out of it immediately and rendered it a piece of ****, so I'm torn. I love that design from the comics, but literally all the armors sucked lol.

:goodpost:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back