Action Figure Hot toys iron man comic con exclusives 2018 things i would buy & wish list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
* Any remaining HPP armours
* Veronica & jackhammer
* As I mentioned in another thread - race car Tony with clip-on Mk V pieces similar to IM 3 Tony / Mk 42
* Hammer drones
* Tony in partial armour from CW helicopter scene (possibly with helicopter interior diorama piece)
* Any of the holographic look transparent versions they did a few years ago as one-offs, or similar styles for a different armour (Mk VI or Mk VII, perhaps)

* Any remaining HPP armours
* Veronica & jackhammer
* As I mentioned in another thread - race car Tony with clip-on Mk V pieces similar to IM 3 Tony / Mk 42
* Hammer drones
* Tony in partial armour from CW helicopter scene (possibly with helicopter interior diorama piece)
* Any of the holographic look transparent versions they did a few years ago as one-offs, or similar styles for a different armour (Mk VI or Mk VII, perhaps)

The mid armor from CW with helicopter interior diorama is a good one, didn't think of that!!!

Re: Hot toys iron man comic con exclusives 2018 things i would buy & wish list

There is a guy on YouTube claiming that he was given info about possible 2018 sdcc/toy fair exclusives from multiple non-connected sources with the same info, one of them had been right in previous years, but still stresses not to take it as anything official.

https://youtu.be/xcQiqlXxGsw

According to him the toy fair exclusives may be:

AOTC Anakin Skywalker
90's King T'Chaka Black Panther
A "black and white" Captain America
Nurse outfit Ledger Joker.

REALLY hoping that T'Chaka panther is true... Easily my favorite panther habit design in these movies.

Disappointing to me if those are the Toy Fair exclusives. Especially a black and white Captain America.

I am in the same boat, was really excited to hear the "leaked" list on YouTube this morning and then was
kind of let down after hearing it. If there really are two Marvel Toy Fair Exclusives… ONE should have been female.

- Kree Suit Captain Marvel
- Agent Carter
- Nebula (GOTG2 Packaging)
- Mantis (Infinity War Packaging)

ANY ONE OF THESE.

Maria Hill was an exclusive, and those Toyfair slots should be the perfect place to
get some of the girls made, at least one a year.

The only one I have any interest in is the T'Chaka, but he would have made more
sense as a regular release.

Captain marvel would be a stretch given the films gonna be months away, and any regular figure potentially hasn’t been announced. She’s getting a figure but id expect a regular release first.

Comic-con or not, I would really like to see a modern/updated version of Tony Stark, idc if it’s bare bones, or a preferred diorama set, I am missing him in my collection and it would be nice to have with current figure advancements.

A Nebula is probably highest in my list of wants atm.

A proper infinity war hulk buster. I know it wasn’t used much, but just for display purposes and against the current after market ultron one, I would like to not be stuck getting a power pose later.

I’d really like a Ronan as well, I’m glad he is set to be in Captain Marvel, so maybe it will make them get around to him.

Stonekeeper would be a neat addition.

a proper scale Thanos in Armour would be cool.

IW Bucky

IW War Machine

Black Panther characters

Maybe a out of Armor Rhodes, idk what they would put with him other then his Stark Legs

Korath

Collector

Grandmaster

Stonekeeper Red Skull would have been as easy of a figure for them to knock out as a TF Exclusive.
Everything considered, I am beyond shocked that there is not an INFINITY WAR figure at all.

If Hot Toys wanted to sell out of any Con-Exclusive, that would have been the money train to ride.

Most of these make sense, so we’ll see. The TF exclusives are very often figures that reuse a lot of parts from a regular release figure. I think a Golden Age style “black and white” Cap figure would be really cool if that’s what they are going for? And gotta wonder if the Joker headsculpt would just be a shrunken down version of the upcoming 1/4 scale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wonder who Jc is teasing...

BB416414-DCEB-43CF-9994-9D9F97186403.jpeg

I think that was kinda the point. Lol poking fun at the tease idea as a whole.

Since the diecast mark 6 just arrived what about the black /gold mark 6 from im3 a nice easy repaint and no more of a stretch than the diecast mark 3 fo those that like to replicate hall of armour line-ups.

Since the diecast mark 6 just arrived what about the black /gold mark 6 from im3 a nice easy repaint and no more of a stretch than the diecast mark 3 fo those that like to replicate hall of armour line-ups.

You mean this? It's pretty much mark 7... I would get a die-cast re-release of it since this one sold out before I ever knew it was available. Still waiting on that Die-cast Mark 7 ... :impatient:

902209-iron-man-mark-xx-python-001.jpg

Last edited:
Back