Which do you prefer: Design or a Specific Character?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll buy anything that looks cool to me. Even if I hate the source.

Also fall into the trap of collector's mentality. Buying things just to have it all (HT Batman/Joker). Thank god I'm not into Iron Man.

Excellent topic! I do collect from things I am familiar with, but also get figures based on their design, with no regard to the source material.

6.jpg

7.jpg

This is another figure that I love the design, but have no idea about backstory. It's the Cyberpunk Techgear FALCON from Warhorse Toys

I have been on a research mission to find other, more interesting figure designs. I found that way back in Hot Toys beginnings, they were into what I am getting into now.

9.jpg

10.jpg

This dude, who is not made by hot toys, is freakin AWESOME

8.jpg

Hi @BACON! , I have actually had a similar journey to you .

I have got Hot Hot toys and figures from other big brands . I have collected stuff from my child hood and stuff I love today .
I have figures from Games , Anima , Figures and Movies . I have then got a few figures that I picked up just because I love the way they look and can appreciate them for their artistic value .

These are some of the most interesting figures I have in my collection , I would love to know what people thing of these .

Not posting actual pictures of my figures as cant take any now .

Black 13 Park : Bear

black13b.jpg

Blitzway : Dr.BB

BlitzwayDrbb.jpg

Bandai : Metal Structure RX-93 Nu Gundam

bans57540_10.jpg

Dorgmalsnow : Hanroku Genocide Trooper

3-MFuAtdW_1350x1800.jpg

Gametoys : Bleach Kurosaki Igo

GT001_Kurosaki_Ichigo_007__97166.1593925688.jpg

Last edited:
Back