Action Figure Hot toys iron man comic con exclusives 2018 things i would buy & wish list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does that mean the joker is about to release at secret base? They usually dont tease new releases like that...

You'd have to ask JC that... Someone guessed "Joker?" and he said it was. It does look a bit bigger than a 1/6th hand.

35824609_180328139325863_8611806781674356736_n.jpg

Not my screen shot, found on facebook.

No not python ,the black/gold mark 6 seen in tonys wine cellar hall of armour ,someone on line said if you can zoom in it says awaiting upgrade.

T'Chaka actually sounds really awesome.

In some respects I'm surprised they didn't take the chance of sort of rereleasing the CW suit as a Black Panther branded figure with some unique accessories.

No not python ,the black/gold mark 6 seen in tonys wine cellar hall of armour ,someone on line said if you can zoom in it says awaiting upgrade.

I must have missed that... I'll have to pay closer attention next time I watch it.

Could go all the way to September, but most years it’s a few days before sdcc for most of them to be revealed by. A couple time one more got revealed in September ish.

Comic-con or not, I would really like to see a modern/updated version of Tony Stark, idc if it’s bare bones, or a preferred diorama set, I am missing him in my collection and it would be nice to have with current figure advancements.

A Nebula is probably highest in my list of wants atm.

A proper infinity war hulk buster. I know it wasn’t used much, but just for display purposes and against the current after market ultron one, I would like to not be stuck getting a power pose later.

I’d really like a Ronan as well, I’m glad he is set to be in Captain Marvel, so maybe it will make them get around to him.

Stonekeeper would be a neat addition.

a proper scale Thanos in Armour would be cool.

IW Bucky

IW War Machine

Black Panther characters

Maybe a out of Armor Rhodes, idk what they would put with him other then his Stark Legs

Korath

Collector

Grandmaster

I'd definitely go for Grandmaster and Collector. IW Bucky is a given for me as would be Okoye. Maybe Nebula.

Re Iron Man, not an IM collector but every time I think of getting another IM, I always want the most pricey ones:monkey3, so no matter what the exclusive is for IM, probably couldn't justify it to myself.

Even a BW Cap would probably be a pass for me tho I am weak about Cap and Bucky so maybe not:dunno

Quick FAKE mock-up.....maybe it starts to look more like Batman at some point.....

Cap_BW.jpg

Any exclusive from Black Panther that isin’t Shuri is a crime.

I’m pro as in for the King though, the design is really good. Odd to make a figure with such little screen time.

I had hope for Nebula.

It'll be interesting if Black & White Cap (assuming that is correct) turns out to be "Movie Serial Cap" from TFA:

I thought of that. Dunno if something like that would sell? Even being a Cap fan, I'd pick Okoye up over that.

Well technically he predicted Episode 2 Anakin (AOTC), whereas the release is from Ep. 3 (ROTS). But still Anakin unfortunately. :lol

Actually he posted a correction comment on that video and on their Facebook page right after the video posted, so still well before the HT announcement. So the info is looking pretty solid so far. Really curious what this Cap could look like. As is, I may be in for all 4 of these actually. God help me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am in the same boat, was really excited to hear the "leaked" list on YouTube this morning and then was
kind of let down after hearing it. If there really are two Marvel Toy Fair Exclusives… ONE should have been female.

- Kree Suit Captain Marvel
- Agent Carter
- Nebula (GOTG2 Packaging)
- Mantis (Infinity War Packaging)

ANY ONE OF THESE.

Maria Hill was an exclusive, and those Toyfair slots should be the perfect place to
get some of the girls made, at least one a year.

:exactly: Would have loved for one of them to have been Agent Carter. As it stands not really interested in any of those rumoured Toy Fair figures.

Actually he posted a correction comment on that video and on their Facebook page right after the video posted, so still well before the HT announcement. So the info is looking pretty solid so far. Really curious what this Cap could look like. As is, I may be in for all 4 of these actually. God help me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I missed that part. Odd given how descriptive the video was about the look for that particular movie. It happens though. Been there myself.

I’d pick up nurse joker and the king for sure. Black and white cap sounds odd. Seems to be a trend though. A lot of graphic design black and white versions of stuff the last year or two.

Back