Poll: Which Iron Man Armor would you like to see added to Hot Toys' Diecast Series?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Armor would you like to see added to Hot Toys Diecast Series?

• Mark I

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Mark II

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Mark III (Battle Damage)

• Mark IV

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • Mark V

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • Mark VI (With BD additional parts)

Votes: 56 40.6%
  • Mark VII

Votes: 28 20.3%
  • Iron Monger

• Midas (Mark XXI)

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
Maybe no plans at the moment as there is going to be a lot to occupy them but maybe down the road.
Did some searching and Hot Toys' Facebook had this posted up in January 2013. I'm new to collecting so I'm not sure about this but none of Ironman 2 nor Avengers have any diecast figures do they?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/64225_10151220203917344_488528223_n.jpg

Yup.. I would be surprised if the Mk III is the only other Iron Man / Avengers figure, that HT decide to release / re-release in diecast, after Whiplash Mk2.. with the exception of the QC hiccup with the shoulder design of the Mk42, the diecast figures released so far, appear to have been very popular with collectors.

Well it looks like Mk6 is the most popular choice eh, I voted that one too. Although I would love a Mk5 with the correct proportions
like centurion has, and with silver chrome on the silver parts :yess:

I would like to see MK 1-7 in die cast it would be the only way I would buy the original armors with out selling my right testicle.

I'm really suprised the Mark V is in 3rd. I thought that was one of the least popular suits.

Well it looks like Mk6 is the most popular choice eh, I voted that one too. Although I would love a Mk5 with the correct proportions
like centurion has, and with silver chrome on the silver parts :yess:

Its because a lot of people want it but dont want to pay aftermarket. They just want a reissue, diecast or not.

I have the Mark VI already but if they had to make any of the past armors in diecast, it would be the Mark VI. It's just such a great armor and it had amazing moments on IM2 and Avengers.

I voted 6 b/c it came with the whole shibang: Helmet Sculpt, Stark BD in helmet sculpt, regular armor, battle damage swap out armor parts, diorama display stand - and sports a unique triangular rt.

Even though the 7 came with a ton of goodies, the suit itself is perfect and I never want to see Senor Stark ever again.

Next line better be:

HammerDronesSF-IM2.png

Mark 7 for sure. Easily my favorite suit although I think I will really like the 43.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back