Poll: Which of these versions of DBZ characters would you prefer as SH FiguArts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which VERSION of these five DBZ characters do you prefer?

• Gohan Ultimate/Mystic

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Gohan Great Saiyaman

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Tien Cell Games

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Tien Android saga/Saiyan saga (snap on green vest)

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Trunks Saiyan Armoured

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • Trunks Bojack movie sleeveless jacket

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Gotenks

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Goten+Trunks

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • Vegito

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Gogeta

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters
corrected it for ya ;) it wont be revealed as in say "boom, here it is". we'll get a hint first... which may or may not be easy, if they learned anything from piccolo

Well they do give very obvious hints, but I know what you mean.

well the two tiens are tied with each other so far anyway

As well as trunks. I think fan just posted his favorite tien picture not caring what he's wearing.

Honestly, love that we have so manyvoted but a massive FOR ****S SAKE at howclose tien and trunks are.

well trunks pretty much distant himself away from tien now and took the third spot :O

There is no third spot. This poll is five polls of two contestants in one. Only thing this poll detirmines is what versions of tien trunks, gotenks and vegito will be on the final poll.

We need 2 more people to vote "Trunks Bojack movie sleeveless jacket", come on!! We can do it! xD

But of course we are talking about the Ascended Super Saiyan or Ultra Super Saiyan right.

Voted for Gohan Ultimate/Mystic, Tien Cell Games, Trunks Bojack (he would look so freaking bada**), Goten and Trunks, and Gogeta.

I voted 5 but my top 2 would be Gohan Ultimate/Mystic and Tien Android saga/Saiyan saga (snap on green vest)

I would like to see Tien before anybody but when Dragon Ball Kai comes back I think it would be a good idea to focus on some of those characters.

I think Goten and Trunks would be difficult. They would need to have two releases for both figures.

Back