Action Figure Hot toys iron man comic con exclusives 2018 things i would buy & wish list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8A7DF0E8-58AD-4747-B51F-58E7328EB252.jpeg

Maybe Bucky in that IW silhouette?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If only. My first impression was SW - e.g. narrow at the ankles, flared coat. Much as I love SW not sure I would go for a fig just 'coz hair is more red or has more distressing.

Where. Is. Bucky.:(

I don't know if it is or isn't personally, but it was said that the location of the booth is wrong (I can't read any of that so I still can't confirm) and that you can see some of the BvS logo on the bottom under the predator, although most of it is cut off.

Edit: Now I see that it's supposedly a poorly photoshopped edit of this:

35806807_2131491053794734_8773171593498066944_o.jpg

We will know soon either way. They will release the info in the next two or three weeks because of sdcc anyway.

This year I have no idea what the toy fair figures will be. A lot of times I hear about that stuff from a friend that does marketing and promo stuff for hot toys booths and shows. She’s the person I got the Shanghai early teasers of like stormtrooper finn and gold chrome Midas and what not. And she worked on toy soul a couple years and i heard about all those figures and displays from her. But so far I’ve not heard anything about the two July shows.

Last edited:
Also, the Predator in the picture isn’t completely blacked out and is the HT Scar, so that lends to the picture being fake.
ef85daeecbf8a790ce3cfecc222f2862.png

b9f5ba46bf549f725c9f4fcd85ec8c9e.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rather than limit scope to Black Panther, how about Women of Marvel - Nebula, Valkyrie and Shuri?
I'd be in for this. Seriously, I need those 3. I dunno why HT hasn't even released one of them so far. At least Valkyrie's got a prototype but the fact we've heard nothing about its release date nor seen promoshots scares me ...

Well looks like that “leak” from the YouTube video is totally bogus.

Back