IDM Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Punisher by IDM Customs (Completed Photos)

The best Punisher custom I have ever seen!

Georgieboy, seewhatyouthink, Snake.Eyes, RazorSkull, tighfighter - Thanks for the kind words guys!

ORDER/INTEREST INFO
Just a reminder that I will be making him to order if anyone wants one. Here's the Order/Interest thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122348

And here's some more shots of the head and full figure.

punisher_7_zpsd50cf64d.jpg

punisher_12_zpsb2d46480.jpg

punisher_13_zps3cd6b549.jpg

Great job on this. He looks great.

What are your plans for your next figure?

Hi Dark Passenger,

I have an Akuma, Ryu and Guile in the works. They're just personal projects so it's a slow burn and I'm chipping away at it. :)

I recently received a Drive Ryan sculpt commission that is getting close to finishing, but that's probably it for now.

John

The photography on this is the ****.

Talk about presentation. . .

That base is awesome work :horror, can't wait to see more work from you!

Swedishheat, thank you for your kind words. It's my first time trying to photo against a backdrop. :)

Rdeezy, thanks!

8bit, thanks! I'm almost done with Akuma so will have something to show soon. Just trying to finish some commissions so I can get to my own customs.

Mr. E, thanks. No, I don't believe he ever did. It's just my own take on the character. I've always pictured tough, scruffy looking guys with cigars. :D

Btw, if you will ever offer the Street Fighter characters youre working on, please let me know! :D

Ted, thanks!

Aesthetics, Jeff - definitely guys! I'm just really flattered you guys like my works. I honestly wasn't expecting to offer anything since I only make the figures as one offs so I'm still learning how to keep updates and lists and coordinate notices. :)

Akuma is close to finishing, but his hair is the hardest thing I've tackled yet!

simply bad a$$!!!.. punisher looks awesome and akuma is gona b sick!!

Back