IDM Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Punisher by IDM Customs

Nothing says punisher like dual shotgun holsters :lol i luv it, the gear looks awesome. How much are u sellin the base for, and would it be possible to mold in a slot for a hot toys stand mount?

Thanks guys!

Xenowolf, I'm not sure on pricing yet. I'll have to see how much resin the base takes up. The molding material was a lot more than I expected so I will try and get a more precise measure on the resin used on the base. I'll let you know soon. Modding it for a Hot Toys stand won't be too hard. You can just drill into it a little and then hollow the area out. I don't have any Hot Toys figures (yet) so I did not plan on making the base with the stand piece in mind. Besides, the ACI body is unusually heavy compared to other bodies. I've had mine standing on a Detolf shelf for several weeks now with no problems so I'm not too worried about using stands.

Your work is outstanding. As you can see by my name that Frank is my favorite comic book character. I am very interested in anything you would be offering for sale for a custom figure I would like to make. I love the head sculpt and the machete.. Totally badass portrait. Was it based off of art by Mark Texeira?

Great work man!:clap you and your wife are very talented! Love it...will be following this thread closely! :)

Thanks guys!

Xenowolf, I'm not sure on pricing yet. I'll have to see how much resin the base takes up. The molding material was a lot more than I expected so I will try and get a more precise measure on the resin used on the base. I'll let you know soon. Modding it for a Hot Toys stand won't be too hard. You can just drill into it a little and then hollow the area out. I don't have any Hot Toys figures (yet) so I did not plan on making the base with the stand piece in mind. Besides, the ACI body is unusually heavy compared to other bodies. I've had mine standing on a Detolf shelf for several weeks now with no problems so I'm not too worried about using stands.

I hate the look of the hot toys stlye figure grabber stands, and it would be a shame to put one on a stand as awesome as yours, but my figures seem to like to fall over if i dont use um :lol Thats cool about the price tho, i'll check back with you, thanks.

Re: The Punisher by IDM Customs (Completed Photos)

punisher_14_zpsc4f1dbfb.jpg

punisher_15_zps40c32f37.jpg

punisher_8_zps15e7dbbb.jpg

punisher_7_zpsd50cf64d.jpg

punisher_base6_zpsff31199a.jpg

punisher_base9_zps54d04a55.jpg

punisher_base10_zps78b1babe.jpg

punisher_base11_zpsb789c7e2.jpg

punisher_2_zps12ec80cc.jpg

punisher_6_zps364703cb.jpg

Awesome job John, cant wait to see your paint up on my Draper

:thud: Damn this really came out great, i am in luv with that base, your attention to detail is amazing :clap

Back