IDM Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Punisher by IDM Customs

Man, that Punisher looks sweet! Best one I've seen yet.

That punisher is pretty sweet and the base is fantastic! Great job IDM!

Edit: somehow I missed the part where your wife made all of the clothing. :thud:

Lots of talent in this household.

Kicka$$ head sculpt, I luv that u went with the cigar look :clap gonna look mean on that base :rock

Awesome headsculpt. If you decide to offer it for sale, I'd be interested in one.

Eric

Dark Passenger, 8-bit commando, darkchylde80, Jack D, Xenowolf, Bigrocha, thank you for your kind comments!:wave

jimmie_dimmick, thanks! I'll let her know. Jen has been making clothes for her BJDs for several years now so I think that made the transition a little easier. She still complains that these six scale figures are harder to do because they're so tiny compared to what she is used to. :)

MisterToyNYC, thank you. I do plan to offer him up and I will put up an interest thread for all the different items once he's done. Several people have asked me about other things such as the vest, clothes, machete, etc. I'll start a new thread once he's finished to get a headcount of what needs to be made.

Thanks Toylion!

Gary23, thanks. I'll definitely let you know when I start the run. He's about 95% done. I stayed up all night working on him and finally finished his gun holsters. I also got the mold on his base finished and will do a test pour for painting this weekend so he's coming along pretty nicely. I'm eager to finish him so I can work on Akuma. :D

Logan25, Johnny, thank you for your kind words!

annihilate22, thanks! Yeah, I think Jen is up for it. PM me or email me some references if you have some and I'll ask her to do one. :)

Sent over some ref. pics. Thanks man. :rock

i would be interested in getting one of the bases :)

TurdFerguson, thank you for your kind words!

Just some quick updates, but you can view more commentary on my blog so I'll just add photos. Machete sheath, dual gun shoulder holsters and shotgun rig completed. And I finally poured the base mold and Akuma's head for hair revisions. :)

punisher_work.jpg

punisher_mold1.jpg

punisher_rig.jpg

punisher_rig2.jpg

Loving the shoulder holster, machete and sheathe as well. Awesome work :)

Back