IDM Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IDMCustoms

Super Freak
Reaction score
01/30/13 Update!

He's finally done! I added more photos on Page 7. Enjoy the pictures and check out my Photobucket Gallery for more images here: https://s1342.beta.photobucket.com/user/idmcustoms/library/The%20Punisher

punisher_cover_zps7f74c599.jpg

punisher_13_zps3cd6b549.jpg

punisher_18_zps897298cb.jpg

punisher_12_zpsb2d46480.jpg

01/20/13 Post

Hi All,

I want to thank Cheungkinman for introducing me to the forum. His blog was what inspired me to do more customs. I've been collecting mostly garage kits and repainting them and only started on 12 inch figures for the last few months. I'm brand new here and just want to share what I've been working on. This is a work in progress as you can see and I'm just slowly plugging away at it. Here is what I have so far.

Everything is custom made so far. I sculpted the head, but haven't had time to make a casting yet. I started work on the base and will probably finish it in a few days. The machete is full metal that was cut and grinded down. My wife made the clothing and vest. I hope you like it. Please let me know what you think.

pfc1.jpg

punwip1.jpg

punisher_base.jpg

punisher_vest.jpg

punisher_machete.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Punisher by IDM Customs

Awesome work!! The Machete is great! We need more metal work. :clap

Thanks Turbo! That machete was a nightmare to do. This is the first time I did anything this small so it was pretty tough. But after I did the first one, it was a bit easier since I have one to go off of to measure and scale against.

Dark Passenger, thank you for your kind words. Yeah, my wife did all the sewing. I can't sew to save my life. She collects ball jointed dolls and does all her own custom clothing.

8-Bit commando, thank you. I love your work too. I've been looking at all those zombie heads you painted. Great job buddy!

If I could find a good looking female 1/6 seamstress I may be married too.

That all looks great man.

looks pretty good, awesome work, welcome to the forum i hope se more of your works

Last edited:

Looks great dude, and your wife is a helluva tailor! I like your headsculpt too with the slicked back hair.

love it, especially the head sculpt :)

Back