OzzyAndyHam's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OzzyAndyHam

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I'm still quite new to these forums, and have shared a few of my works here and there, but thought it could be nice to create my own little corner to share my works collectively.

My customs generally focus on figures long forgotten by Hot Toys (still holding out hope!), and I try my best in the limited spare time i have to keep the projects rolling.

Below are some of my works from the last year or so, and have a few more incoming quite soon!

First up, 1/6 Leia as Boushh:

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-01.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-02.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-03.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-04.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-05.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-06.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-07.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-08.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-09.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-10.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-11.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-12.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-13.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-14.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-15.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-16.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-17.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-18.jpg

andrew-svanberg-hamilton-boushh-01-1.jpg

Last edited:
I remember seeing that Leia Boussh on (Artstation?) and I'm still blown away. Love seeing your work, fantastic job. Thanks for sharing!

Mindblowing work!
I love the attention to the smallest details, it really elevates the figures.
All of these easily pass the (wo)man-in-a-suit test, which to me is always the ultimate testament to accuracy. The proportions are spot on.
Very inspiring!

These are the kind of shots that really sell the figure and make it look 1:1.

Mindblowing work!
I love the attention to the smallest details, it really elevates the figures.
All of these easily pass the (wo)man-in-a-suit test, which to me is always the ultimate testament to accuracy. The proportions are spot on.
Very inspiring!

These are the kind of shots that really sell the figure and make it look 1:1.
Thankyou!
I also actively try to approach the details with that kind of eye. One thing that always throws off the scale for me is oversized stitching and thread weave, so instead I've been using a strong fabric glue for folding seams, as well as the tighest cotton fabric weave i could find, which really helps with the sense of scale.

Thankyou!
I also actively try to approach the details with that kind of eye. One thing that always throws off the scale for me is oversized stitching and thread weave, so instead I've been using a strong fabric glue for folding seams, as well as the tighest cotton fabric weave i could find, which really helps with the sense of scale.
What fabric glue brand do you use if I may ask?

So much amazing work!

And extra thanks for 3po painting run down. It's hard to argue with the end result. I may try my hand on that when i eventually get to my 3po. I'm sure to have some questions for the stage with the dyes.

So much amazing work!

And extra thanks for 3po painting run down. It's hard to argue with the end result. I may try my hand on that when i eventually get to my 3po. I'm sure to have some questions for the stage with the dyes.
Thanks! Feel free to ask away when you get to it!

1/6 Luke Hoth

A quick custom combining Hot Toys Luke Pilot and Sideshow Luke Hoth Commander, repainting for better accuracy, weathering all round. Preparing for a 1/6 Taun Taun from Inbox Studios incoming within the next months - can't wait!

- Sideshow pants, shirt, vest (repainted, removed oversized buttons and closed vest with fabric glue instead), helmet (repainted), binocs
- Hot Toys body, hands, blaster, lightsaber, head, boots

LukeHoth_01.jpg

Back