I wish Hot toys would have never got the Marvel Licence...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think there's a need for a separate section. There are about 10 threads on the first page about the new HT announcement amidst the Bowen and bootleg Marvel discussion. Once the figures are announced and/or start shipping, it might be a different thing.

10 out of 20??? 50% i think it needs it's own section..:google it's only going to get worse.
i mean how many different versions of IM did they do..... i'm sure they'll pump out wolverine in pajamas and chainsaw pants to sell a few more figures. just look at how many aliens they've done variants on.

I think out of all the companies, Hot Toys is the one who deserves their own section on this board.

EDIT: Oh, and wookster should be the mod.

What's with the us vs them mentality? Why don't the bust and statue people bump your threads up to the front page? Alot of times in any section I have to go back 2 or 3 pages to find the thread I'm looking for. Some people collect both things. I understand that there are alot of ^^^^^ing threads, but those are in every section.

I think we're all guilty of the occasional complaining.

:peace

Dang some folks are wound super tight. Asking Dave to create a new section because a HT announcement bull rushed the Marvel section Dave would need to consider sub-sections for DC, Star Wars, Aliens etc. for their 1/6th scale versus statues just because certain collecting groups aren't happy about thread topics. Relax guys, let Dave enjoy SDCC. It too shall pass. I promise. :peace

I hope HT places big hard nipples and a wet t-shirt on their movie version Mary Jane, movie accuracy is a must!!

Oh, and my HT Original Costume Batman has a beer gut.

First off i like it. Get to read about HT Marvel now instead of lame statues constantly. Yes it's too much saturation now, but the kiddies are just excited it will die. Is this not what mods are for? Face it people, HT Marvel figs are tons of people's dreams come true. Just the way it's gonna be from now on....GET USED TO IT!

I agree about the complaining, but i'm so used/immune to it now it don't bother me anymore.(Too many idiots that let toys run their lives) Otherwise i look forward to this being a HT dominated section. :)

By the way Shai this section wasn't all that much better before with the over saturation of HULK crap. I'd rather read about the size of Blades blades then skip over anymore Hulk nonsense. (someone had to say it :)) Yes it will/maybe get worse, but i'll take it over what it was before.

If another section is made so be it.

I DO NOT wanna hear that type of stuff over here, it ruins the whole collecting experience. If they are from HT they are for sure good enough for me :rock

If only everyone was this wise.

Last edited:
There should be a different hot toys section where the fanboi's can all blow ass
(i didn't read any of this thread...only the title..forgive me if my statement was repeated)

Last edited:
First off i like it. Get to read about HT Marvel now instead of lame statues constantly. Yes it's too much saturation now, but the kiddies are just excited it will die. Is this not what mods are for? Face it people, HT Marvel figs are tons of people's dreams come true. Just the way it's gonna be from now on....GET USED TO IT!

I agree about the complaining, but i'm so used/immune to it now it don't bother me anymore.(Too many idiots that let toys run their lives) Otherwise i look forward to this being a HT dominated section. :)

By the way Shai this section wasn't all that much better before with the over saturation of HULK crap. I'd rather read about the size of Blades blades then skip over anymore Hulk nonsense. (someone had to say it :)) Yes it will/maybe get worse, but i'll take it over what it was before.

If another section is made so be it.

If only everyone was this wise.

Of course you know this means War.

hulkvs10.jpg

I've only ^^^^^ed about one figure. Ever. Everything else they've done is amazing. I cannot wait to see their marvel stuff.

The only problem I have with the hot toys threads is that you can get 100's of pages without any new information and just people saying they're excited.

I don't know about the Marvel section, but in other sections they do this with PFs as well. It's common.

If Hot toys makes a hulk it might cost even more than an Mms dx for it to be the accurate size in proportion to the standard 12'' figure. Normally, hulks chest diameter is five feet across. In some comics though, and according to a stats card I have from 90's fleer ultra, Hulk's chest diameter is three feet across. This is a drastic difference. I have no idea which version hot toys would opt for. The normal figures in comparison are relative to a one foot distance nipple to nipple. Hulk would have to be at least three times that size. I'm also concerned about the cost of all that green paint as well as accuracy in anal diameter and "green rocket".

One reason why I enjoy collecting statues over figures. You get less nitpicks and complaints. it seems that every figure these days get put under a microscope for the most ridiculous things.

I also have a feeling that there are more HT threads on this forum than there are SS ones :lol.

Why don't the bust and statue people bump your threads up to the front page?

Cos you don't beat an idiot by being stupid. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Alot of my frustration with this board is caused by morons and their "I can't believe this isn't on the front page" bumps. If you read the board frequently you'll see it unless posts get pushed off the front THROUGH USELESS BUMPS.

Pointless bumps should get infractions.:banghead

One reason why I enjoy collecting statues over figures. You get less nitpicks and complaints. it seems that every figure these days get put under a microscope for the most ridiculous things.

I also have a feeling that there are more HT threads on this forum than there are SS ones :lol.

Wait till HT starts doing statues :lol

Back