I wish Hot toys would have never got the Marvel Licence...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I simply could not keep up with the Vader thread and didn't even post whenever I received him last week... There's just too much hate for a IMO perfect figure or representation of Vader. Those ppl are darn right picky. :banghead

Star Wars is my first love, even over ol' Web Head, and I find myself avoiding that section at times. Pointing out the things that could have been done better is fine, but pointing them out over and over and over gets stale. Get ready for that kind of ^^^^^ing to hit the Marvel section.

I don't think there's a need for a separate section. There are about 10 threads on the first page about the new HT announcement amidst the Bowen and bootleg Marvel discussion. Once the figures are announced and/or start shipping, it might be a different thing.

THIS THREAD SUCKS!!

I mean...

I don't think this thread is accurate enough.

:lecture

Actually this thread just shows how little Marvel of interest SS have made of late.

It's just people getting excited about a new announcement. It will die down soon. Plus, it's just The Movie Marvel licences
We need Sideshow to announce some new Marvel PF's and Bowen to announce some new statues, to take some of the attention from Hot Toys

I'm guessing this is some of the fanboy posse thats forming that will accept any and every mistake thats made? that warrants a new figure! but criticize the people that want a figure that warrants the hefty price tag? hence near accuracy. ;)

Hot Toys does no wrong, all hail Hot Toys! Bow bow bow! ¬_¬

This thread has two heads.

One is statue collector's complaining about 1/6 figures being the current rage while the other is folks complaining about people complaining about figure inaccuracies. Can we get a consensus on the topic please....I am sooooo confused :google

If people never gave constructive criticism on anything in life, nothing would improve. Or very slowly. Granted it's went on and on but there should be a sticky for that and that finished. 6 - 7 months away is a long time to keep seeing and discussing chest/body measurements.

This thread has two heads.

One is statue collector's complaining about 1/6 figures being the current rage while the other is folks complaining about people complaining about figure inaccuracies. Can we get a consensus on the topic please....I am sooooo confused :google

Everybody has a section for these though. Unless some want to rule the whole board?...

I think the forum would be better suited with a "Knitpick" section where people can go create new threads and ^^^^^ and moan left and right. Have it be for all licenses across the board.

Or the "^^^^^ moan" section would be more suitable. I'm sure Dave would enjoy applying that title.

All I see now is The Hot Toys Fanatics over analysing every details, height, weight, proportions of figures to come, not even announced yet...Dont want this section to turn into crap like the others.Please stay in your Dark Knight/Alien Threads.Thank you.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

wtaiiq.jpg

I logged into the Marvel section earlier and was confronted with this...think i threw up in my mouth a little bit. PLEASE just make a Hot Toys subsection and be done with it.

I logged into the Marvel section earlier and was confronted with this...think i threw up in my mouth a little bit. PLEASE just make a Hot Toys subsection and be done with it.

Ditto.........

Even if hot toys came out with a 100% accurate figure some people will be like "I don't like it, it's too perfect" :lol

Took the words right out of my mouth.

wtaiiq.jpg

What do you have against Mark Brooks?!

PLEASE just make a Hot Toys subsection and be done with it.

I think Hot Toys are great product, but the hardcore Hot Toys fans need their own section. Let's keep the Marvel section to statues, busts, and dioramas; and we have a Marvel Comics thread at the top.

Back