I wish Hot toys would have never got the Marvel Licence...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave knows that the unstoppable train of the awesomeness of the Hot Toys Hulk possibilities already engulfed that thread and was about to spread into the rest of the forum. Its his futile attempt to stop it. Of course you know Dave, you cannot stop it.....you can only hope to contain it.

hulk1101280bh4.jpg

OK... how freaking cool would that be in PF!!!! :horror

Part of the reason why there is so much over-analyzing of the Hot Toys figures is because Hot Toys listens, and often make modifications based on our bickering. While I'm not that picky on the figures, I'm all for Hot Toys listening to those that are, and making a better product in the end.

Part of the reason why there is so much over-analyzing of the Hot Toys figures is because Hot Toys listens, and often make modifications based on our bickering. While I'm not that picky on the figures, I'm all for Hot Toys listening to those that are, and making a better product in the end.

Well said m8y.

[/COLOR][/B]

Cos you don't beat an idiot by being stupid. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Alot of my frustration with this board is caused by morons and their "I can't believe this isn't on the front page" bumps. If you read the board frequently you'll see it unless posts get pushed off the front THROUGH USELESS BUMPS.

Pointless bumps should get infractions.:banghead

I wasn't talking about pointless bumps, but actually talking about the statues! If you are no longer talking about a statue, then why complain that it's not on the first page? Like I said, on any given section, I sometimes have to go to other pages to find what I want to read. Not everything can be upfront.

Of course we all recognise that a page on the internet weighs much less than a real page in a book.

Back