I wish Hot toys would have never got the Marvel Licence...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the HT figs were based on the comics I could understand.. but the movies are hardly something to get all bent out of shape with.

I think you're compaining about nothing. The forum isn't called 'Marvel - statues&busts only', its just called Marvel. Where else are the Hot toys threads going to go? 1/6th figures are a perfectly legitimate part of the hobby. I personally don't see the appeal of busts and statues but I don't feel any need to lambast the ''noobs" who start posting relentlessly about those. I don't even go into those threads so I've no idea what you chaps are like or even how popular statues&busts are.

That cliched retort comes to mind - don't like it don't buy it! I'll adapt it here - not interested in 1/6th figures? Then stay out of the 1/6th figure threads. :confused:

Furthermore, on the topic of 'complaining' - theres nothing wrong with it. I do it when I'm not happy with how something turned out. Are you telling me you actually enjoy and stick with the threads that are nothing but ":banana AWESOME!!! I can't wait to have mine :chew"?! Not very conducive to "Discussion".

Wait till HT starts doing statues :lol

avpr_hottoys_diorama.jpg

One thing the Statue/Bust guys can boast over the Hot Toys fans is they will never get a decent Deadpool in 1/6th

I love all collectibles, but I do understand that there is a worry that Statue discussions could get lost in the Hot Toys swamp.

One thing the Statue/Bust guys can boast over the Hot Toys fans is they will never get a decent Deadpool in 1/6th

I love all collectibles, but I do understand that there is a worry that Statue discussions could get lost in the Hot Toys swamp.

Why is there a worry? Why would the statue discussions get buried unless theres no longer anything to say about them?

All I see now is The Hot Toys Fanatics over analysing every details, height, weight, proportions of figures to come, not even announced yet...Dont want this section to turn into crap like the others.Please stay in your Dark Knight/Alien Threads.Thank you.

hulk464-7.jpg

Why is there a worry? Why would the statue discussions get buried unless theres no longer anything to say about them?

Probably because the 1/6 will definitely out weigh the number of statues released as well all know that Marvel and SS take the time with PF's or Comiquettes...

Is there gonna have a thread for each X-Men crew member :monkey4 (and that is just talkn X-Men :lol)

Why was that thread closed?

Dave knows that the unstoppable train of the awesomeness of the Hot Toys Hulk possibilities already engulfed that thread and was about to spread into the rest of the forum. Its his futile attempt to stop it. Of course you know Dave, you cannot stop it.....you can only hope to contain it.

hulk1101280bh4.jpg

Agree as well, too many licenses usually leave a CO. unfocus. Thus perhaps a possible drop in QA 1/6 figures as with many defective Iron man MK3 complaints out there.

Back