I wish Hot toys would have never got the Marvel Licence...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People won't go into a dedicated section just to complain. What's the point of doing that if everyone agrees with you? It's the divergence of opinions that make some of these threads so popular and active. There are extremes on both sides, for those who complain, there will be those who complain about the complainers.

I'll second that. I would prefer not to see discussions on Spidey's calf sticking out 2 millimeters too far, or about Hulk's pants being a slightly incorrect shade of purple. Would prefer that stuff to stay in its own section that I could avoid.

Your kidding about this right? Too damn funny if it is true :lol:lol

The only way would be to have a separate Hot Toys section, but that would almost kill the Alien/Terminator and DC sections.

they eventually hit every section, huh? it was only a matter of time. they move from section to section like an alien race moving from planet to planet until they devour all its resources. all you can do is cower away and hide out in a single thread and hope they go away so you can come back out and try to repair the damage. could take years though.

People won't go into a dedicated section just to complain. What's the point of doing that if everyone agrees with you? It's the divergence of opinions that make some of these threads so popular and active. There are extremes on both sides, for those who complain, there will be those who complain about the complainers.

:lecture ...even photo threads turn into bickering sections. No one will go to a seperate thread or section to complain.

Nahhh.. the Marvel Section has always been a great section that stands above others..No many real complaints here.....Populate by real comic fans, Statue Fanatics...People posting their new statue or collection, people enjoying them...Now the Hot Toys kids invading here sounds like caca IMO.

they eventually hit every section, huh? it was only a matter of time. they move from section to section like an alien race moving from planet to planet until they devour all its resources. all you can do is cower away and hide out in a single thread and hope they go away so you can come back out and try to repair the damage. could take years though.

They are a disease and its called CACA.

Now the Hot Toys kids invading here sounds like caca IMO.

I will only invade the Spidey thread.

images

Nahhh.. the Marvel Section has always been a great section that stands above others..No many real complaints here.....Populate by real comic fans, Statue Fanatics...People posting their new statue or collection, people enjoying them...Now the Hot Toys kids invading here sounds like caca IMO.

Aye, I don't want to have to sift through 10 pages of "this is off" Or "that doesn't look like him" just to see pics from The Mike and Pixar.

It will happen if the Marvel fans here stand and unite! :rock :rock :rock

A petition of the HT Toys vs Statues Wall must begin....

you gotta blame the HT dark knight license. that is what brought all the riff raff to this board overnight. all those ledger/joker worshippers and their repaint/resculpt threads.:rolleyes: before that, every section was safe except for SW of course.

you gotta blame the HT dark knight license. that is what brought all the riff raff to this board overnight. all those ledger/joker worshippers and their repaint/resculpt threads.:rolleyes: before that, every section was safe except for SW of course.

:lol @ ledger/joker worshippers

Guys....I was kidding about Knitpicker's Corner.....:lol

Aye, I don't want to have to sift through 10 pages of "this is off" Or "that doesn't look like him" just to see pics from The Mike and Pixar.

You rock. :rock

Back