I GOT MY Tatooine Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except that the longer it takes to sell out, the more likely it will be like Bespin Han. The exclusive for that figure can be found on eBay for under $40. Why spend $70+ for something you could get for $40-50?

1. Sucker for the Gold Sticker
2. You know you have it.
3. Not fighting an eBay seller if something is wrong with it.

I got mine - quick preorder too.

I love the new upgraded look - I ended up using $25 in points and got this one for $42ish....

I have no problem with the higher price on a core figure as long as the quality is there and it seems like it is with this one!

No complaints. Anyone here actually thought this would be $49.99 - $54.99? No way!

I read the title wrong...

I thought it meant that by some MASSIVE error, some lucky, lucky person had already recieved their Han...

Then I remembered that the PPO was earlier today...:lol

Glad they put the stormtrooper blaster in...

1. Sucker for the Gold Sticker
2. You know you have it.
3. Not fighting an eBay seller if something is wrong with it.

1. I'm talking about the gold sticker. The EXCLUSIVE Bespin Han is selling for less that $40 on eBay.

2. Lack of patience, obsessive compulsive need for instant gratification?

3. With these figures, the chance of having that kind of a problem is very, very slim.

Still no LOW ALERT...

Wow, I'm shocked that sales have dropped this much for a core character. Mace, Bespin Han, Kit... all those guys sold within minutes.

What was the record, like 17 minutes... and those Edition sizes were larger back then.

I just got my pre-order in with Sideshow. Yeah, I agree that their new "streamlined" PPO system is MUCH better and faster! I like it! :D

My question is...why is Han's regular blaster pistol the "exclusive" piece for the exclusive version of him? I'd would have like to have seen the medal he got with Luke from the end of the movie, or the white stormtrooper belt he wore while they fought their way out of the Death Star. I am hoping the final product's head likeness looks more like Harrison Ford. This head in the prototype pictures looks....okay....but could be better. Too bad Andy Bergholtz wasn't allowed to sculpt it! His would have definitely been awesome to see on a Han Solo figure! :D

Who cares about low alert status?
If you have yours be happy about it.
I love STAR WARS and SSC does a great job at producing these figures.
Give them the love people.
That's not to say I collect every STAR WARS thing SSC produces. I didn't get the chess table or the Padme figure or the Imperial Officer figure.
I didn't get the Endor Rebel Troopers either, now if some one gave them to me as a Christmas gift I wouldn't mind LOL!
Now it's time to do the Chewie Boogy...
:chew

1. I'm talking about the gold sticker. The EXCLUSIVE Bespin Han is selling for less that $40 on eBay.

3. With these figures, the chance of having that kind of a problem is very, very slim.

Theres always the cancel button dude if you do feel it was a mistake...

I wish I had your luck. More than half of mine end up with quality issues that I would not be able to get any satisfaction for on eBay with the exception of the Jedi Luke that I got. The seller was very cool and took the figure back, exchanged it at Sideshow...and sent it back to me.

yes, the gold exclusive. the jedi luke was selling for around $100 on ebay. the old obi-wan looks like it will surpass that. you can pre-order now or take a chance that you won't pay an arm and a leg later. two sides to the coin. :D

yes, the gold exclusive. the jedi luke was selling for around $100 on ebay. the old obi-wan looks like it will surpass that. you can pre-order now or take a chance that you won't pay an arm and a leg later. two sides to the coin. :D

And you completely missed my point. Of course there are two sides of the coin. What we're talking about here, though, is ONE side of that coin, namely the fact that figures that take a long time to sell out almost always drop in value on eBay later, making some collectors wonder why people order direct rather than waiting a bit and saving some cash.

I think Sideshow is probably just finding the right price for their figure and editions sizes. 1977 is a lot lower than the exclusive for Bespin Han, and not surprisingly he also costs a bit more. I'm sure there will be a lot less of the regular editions made as well.

Also, I think the prospectors have mostly left the building, sure their are still those planning on flipping, but with no major price hikes in the line like the first Luke I think we'll continue to see slower sell-outs.

As long as the figures look good and are characters I want I'm down for more :rock

Back