Soldier Story - EXO-SKELETON ARMOR SUIT TEST-01

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I could have sworn that there already was a thread on this figure but I just couldn't find it. If found, please merge.

I've been wanting this figure for quite some time, seeing it as the closest iteration of the "Edge of Tomorrow" suit worn by Tom Cruise in the film with the same name. I've had it pre-ordered from Timewalker for almost a year but no word of when or even IF it will become available. So I went hunting around and was able to find one for a decent price and purchased it.

The figure arrived just yesterday and even though I've seen tons of photos of it already, seeing it in hand was still impressive. This is one where I'll be moving it to the front of the build queue.

Here are a few official pics:

SDS-122-13.jpg

a28322e108dc5ce12d2c75f9ed9e4dcbb4629d68.jpeg

EXOSUIT1_637x.jpg

SDS-122-4.jpg

SDS-122-8.jpg

SDS-122-9.jpg

SDS-122-10.jpg

SDS-122-11.jpg
SS122_EXO_Test_01_023__50920.1608964236.jpg

SDS-122-12.jpg

I preordered mine from Monkey depot a long time ago. I emailed them in December 2020 asking about when they would arrive and they said they still have not gotten their allotment. Where did you order from FlyAndFight?

I preordered mine from Monkey depot a long time ago. I emailed them in December 2020 asking about when they would arrive and they said they still have not gotten their allotment. Where did you order from FlyAndFight?

I still have my pre-order through Timewalker. I picked this one up from TNS.

There was a thread started back in 2021
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...oskeletons-will-be-the-next-big-thing.238867/
And this figure also came out in 2021. Now they released TEST-02 version recently.

Good find. And it appears that I posted there quite a bit, as well. Not a problem.

I'll be passing on TEST-02, though. It would have been cool if Soldier Story had released a female version of TEST-01 and that she looked like Emily Blunt. I would have instantly picked that up. (and give her that giant blade sword, as well.)

By the way, I still have my order placed through Timewalker Toys. I thought about cancelling it but then considered making my own "Rita" (Emily Blunt) version with it, if it ever gets fulfilled. (Definitely not TImewalker's fault.)

Got Test 02 today and he is great! Did not install the batteries yet, and the buckles were a pain in the butt on the exoskeleton. Looking at the pictures of Test 01, this seems to be the better color scheme. This exoskeleton is much more flexible that others, for example the recent Jackal X

test02.jpg

Back