I GOT MY Tatooine Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no sell-out!

This might be a big message to SS. It may greatly effect the number of repeat characters we see in the future.

Maybe now they'll get going on stuff we really want to see... Vader, Fett, Troopers, Droids...

I'm thinking that if there are less and less scalpers and speculators snapping up figures then maybe a few hour sell out (or however long it took) is a more realistic estimate of people who want the figure. I'd predict (and I might be wrong) less cancellations as more people who actually want the figure are getting the exclusive.

Damn should have reached out for help earlier! (of course if it were possible and not something that occurred during the day that kept you away from the phones/net like an appointment or something) I would have gladly placed the order for you.....we FREAKS gotta stick together! :D

I had no idea this was going to happen. It was a work thing and the site I went to doesn't allow cell phones in the facility. Ohh well heres hoping waitlist works out.

I'm sure the waitlist will work out for you... this early on you'll probably get a notice before too long.

I wonder if they'll ever stop using the preorder system. Right now they kinda have to do it since it costs a lot of money for production and that'll be a long time between paying for the production and actually starting to sell the figure. But perhaps once the company is big enough they can do it. But that would also really change the rate of sales. Possibly faster and possibly slower. Since the rate of actual sales (people ordering with the intent of actually buying it) would be really high it's possible that people would order quickly for fear of missing out since Waitlist probably would be useless and so would Second Chance. But then it would also possibly mean that people order later since the figure is already there. Just some things to think about.

Anyways, this is a figure I really want so I hope I'll be able to pay for it when the time comes.

The Blaster from Bespin Han and Tatooine Han are different. They would need to be since the AHN and ESB blasters are different. I know I have both MR ones.

Ok, I was gone all afternoon and night last night and am too lazy to read back through all the posts so I'll just ask, did anyone else NOT get an email for the Han order? My order's in my SSC account so I'm not too worried, but I'm curious if the emailing wasn't working.

Ok, I was gone all afternoon and night last night and am too lazy to read back through all the posts so I'll just ask, did anyone else NOT get an email for the Han order? My order's in my SSC account so I'm not too worried, but I'm curious if the emailing wasn't working.

I got my confirmation email seconds after I ordered.

BUT, I have not gotten them in the past and still received my figure. I wouldn't worry too much if it's listed in your account.

I got my confirmation email seconds after I ordered.

BUT, I have not gotten them in the past and still received my figure. I wouldn't worry too much if it's listed in your account.

Thanks Wor-Gar. I'm not worried cuz it's in the account, I just like to let Dusty know if anything happens that's like a mass issue, like the first PPO with the new system for RAH Darth Maul, something weird happened with all the emails and I let her know and it got fixed by the Palp/Sidious PPO.

Thanks Wor-Gar. I'm not worried cuz it's in the account, I just like to let Dusty know if anything happens that's like a mass issue, like the first PPO with the new system for RAH Darth Maul, something weird happened with all the emails and I let her know and it got fixed by the Palp/Sidious PPO.

Are you with Verizon by any chance? I am, and I have been having weird issues lately... some emails don't come through until a week later. I just got an email yesterday from Hurricane that he sent on the 9th! Weird stuff.

I have an account through my webhost, but they recently migrated me to an upgraded server and things, so could be some temporary issues in the transition, wouldn't surprise me to have it come through in a day or two. I've got my order, that's what counts. I bet people would have been entertained to see my bewilderment when I loaded up the page and the clock said it was almost 11 pacific, I was like huh, what, it's almost 1 eastern that's 10 pacific, how could it be almost 11, did I miss this thing lol.

Hey maulfan, I did not get any confirmation email either for Han. But he is in my account as "order placed" :)

I really like this piece so I was surprised the edition size for the regular was so low, I wonder if the new releases are having trouble selling because of the price increase.

The regular edition sizes were 7500 when these figures were first being released, then recently with Old Ben and Luke they went down to 5000 and now the regular edition size is 3000, at least this will help keep the prices from dropping drastically in the secondary market. But obviously they are not selling as many as before and I do believe the price has something to do with that.

I think Sideshow is trying to find the right balance for edition size between making sure fans can get one, and that figures actually get sold.

I imagine these more recent figures will be harder to come by in the future... especially if they keep knocking them out of the park like they've been doing lately.

I think they are working to discover an ES that sells out in a respectable amount of time, and which doesn't leave the warehouse full after the inevitable cancellations.

Back