I GOT MY Tatooine Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What they haven't crept towards is HT quality. I'm sorry I love SSC and buy more of their product than any other company but in about a year when Star Wars 1/6 are $125 and HT 1/6 are $125 I expect the quality to be damn near similar....

Exactly, that is what has me frustrated. If SS jumped up their quality, I would accept a price increase, but they have not. The $50 figures from the early stage of this line are no different than these new $60 and now $65 figures.

Well, I have him preordered. Since I have the existing Han, if the money isn't there at shipping time then I won't feel too bad about cancelling--but I would like to display this one instead as I just like him a bit better.

Re: han solo preorder

yeah i would delete it. i didn't know i was starting a problem. so we can have another stupid thread about something that is already covered here 100 times.

What they haven't crept towards is HT quality. I'm sorry I love SSC and buy more of their product than any other company but in about a year when Star Wars 1/6 are $125 and HT 1/6 are $125 I expect the quality to be damn near similar....

I'm with you there.

please delete me so we can have another thread of why avpr is going to suck.

yeah i would delete it. i didn't know i was starting a problem. so we can have another stupid thread about something that is already covered here 100 times.

The price is higher, but it looks like the stormtrooper blaster is back in the mix though.

With the weak dollar and all the problems with factories shutting down in China I'm not really surprised at the additional cost. But he's still half the price of a Medicom.

And half the quality IMO.

$65 plus shipping.:emperor The higher the price the more critical my eye will become. If the quality doesn't start increasing with the price then I will have to become very choosy as to what I get from this line.:monkey2

I ordered this figure as well but am I the only one having trouble seeing the likeness of Mr. Ford in this sculpt? He looks a bit boyish, almost too young.

Back