I GOT MY Tatooine Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered this figure as well but am I the only one having trouble seeing the likeness of Mr. Ford in this sculpt? He looks a bit boyish, almost too young.

I don't like the painted sculpt but the unpainted looks good. With a repaint he should look older.

$65 plus shipping.:emperor The higher the price the more critical my eye will become. If the quality doesn't start increasing with the price then I will have to become very choosy as to what I get from this line.:monkey2
I agree with you. They do seem to be getting a bit high for my taste as well. I might have to become even choosier. :monkey2

I think one of the things that makes this $65 price tag sting a bit is that we all just got that great Bespin Luke that was only $55.

Is sideshow's site all jacked up? it takes me to the han ex page right when I go to the main page?

I think one of the things that makes this $65 price tag sting a bit is that we all just got that great Bespin Luke that was only $55.

Yeah, but I got my great Jedi Luke from SS for $50, they keep increasing the price simply because they can, and we will still buy it.

I don't like the painted sculpt but the unpainted looks good. With a repaint he should look older.

Wow, I just took a look at the unpainted sculpt and what a difference! This figure could really shine with a repaint. Shame the poor paints take so much away from the sculpt.

han_prodblog_01.jpg

Will need a repaint.

Wow, I just took a look at the unpainted sculpt and what a difference! This figure could really shine with a repaint. Shame the poor paints take so much away from the sculpt.

That's what I thought too. It's amazing what a difference paint can make to a sculpt.

21701_press03-001.jpg

I actually don't think it'll need a repaint, I think it'll be fine IMHO (not people won't get them done and probably really outstanding). I do think his arms are fairly long on him though....

Back