I GOT MY Tatooine Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went so fast, it was like a drunken blur.

bgrn659l.jpg

Are there any doubts that armored figures will easily be over $100 now?

SSC has now crept closer to Medicom/Hot Toys pricing.

Yeah, I know. So much for army building when the armored troops come, I was hoping they would be 60-75, now they will be over 100.

Are there any doubts that armored figures will easily be over $100 now?

SSC has now crept closer to Medicom/Hot Toys pricing.

To me it's like they are seeing what they can get away with with SW fans.Theres no need for an increase.Why? because he's a popular character?Makes no sense.

Re: han solo preorder

Here comes the onslaught of 20 threads of, "Got mine easy", every PPO like clockwork.

Are there any doubts that armored figures will easily be over $100 now? SSC has now crept closer to Medicom/Hot Toys pricing.

What they haven't crept towards is HT quality. I'm sorry I love SSC and buy more of their product than any other company but in about a year when Star Wars 1/6 are $125 and HT 1/6 are $125 I expect the quality to be damn near similar....

Got him for the full price of $65. I too will be saving my points for either the eventual Chewie or Vader release.

This was so easy I believe I'll be back on the exclusive ban wagon again...sorry Dark Shadow.

The price is higher, but it looks like the stormtrooper blaster is back in the mix though.

With the weak dollar and all the problems with factories shutting down in China I'm not really surprised at the additional cost. But he's still half the price of a Medicom.

Back