I Found the Cure to Obsessive Collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay-
First of all, it's extremely unlikely that *you* even know who the best person for you is because most peeps don't even know who they are at 25. And the fact that you're even thinking this way proves that you have some growing up to do. There are thousands of people out there for us at any given time. And most women don't "come into their own" until late 20's to early 30's, anyway.

Secondly- the relationship between a man and a woman is unlike the relationship between best friends. And since you two act like best friends you should not be surprised that sex has fallen out of the equation and that she is unfulfilled.

And Thirdly- You're allowing yourself to be tortured. You are losing serious Man Points and that's coming from a woman, sitting right here typing to you.

Late to the party? Marylin is the earth's official sex symbol of all time!
I know I always knew about her and had always thought she was very attractive but seeing her OVER AND OVER AGAIN really drilled her into my brain

Okay-
First of all, it's extremely unlikely that *you* even know who the best person for you is because most peeps don't even know who they are at 25. And the fact that you're even thinking this way proves that you have some growing up to do. And most women don't "come into their own" until late 20's to early 30's.

Secondly- the relationship between a man and a woman is unlike the relationship between best friends. And since you two act like best friends you should not be surprised that sex has fallen out of the equation and that she is unfulfilled.

And Thirdly- You're allowing yourself to be tortured. You are losing serious Man Points and that's coming from a woman, sitting right here typing to you.

You read us like a book. Thanks for the advice Sam.

Get the hell away from her, because when she meets someone new, its gonna suck bad for you.

Just get away from her man, your clearly not in a place to be friends.

:goodpost:

You won't listen but Deckard hit the nail on the head.

Good luck!

GrueSam knows what she is talking about and also has a nice little ass... atleast thats what I've been told. :)

It usually happened when two things occured:
1. I gain a bit of confidence as I see a good looking girl on the street
2. she starts a completely unnecessary argument with me that gets too out of hand

Both reasons are childish and petty. Arguments are bound to happen and you should be an adult about it.

My reaction to this and all threads like it:
facepalm.jpg

That sucks man.

But ... if you've lost a "spark" after only 5 years, she may not've been the right girl. Marriage is a long road. Better to find this out before you're married rather than after.

I'll tell you what I told my brother when his girl of 4 years broke up with him ... don't do the friend thing. It is painful, but rip off the bandaid and let the healing begin. The "friend" gig is making her feel better and you feel worse ... and having her around the house all the time isn't a great idea.

Tell her you're either together, or you're not -- but you're not willing to play house. I'd either kick her out of the bed tonight, or I'd sleep elsewhere. And I'd say within a couple of weeks one of you needs to have found other living arrangements. If she's moving out for grad school anyway, she should likely be the one to go (if you can afford the place without her).

First, this gives you control of the situation. She may have broken it off ... but don't let her do so on her terms. Second, a quick separation may be more jarring at the outset -- but having her around all the time is just re-wounding you over-and-over. And, practically speaking, how can you expect to move on and find someone else if she's in your apartment (and bed) all the time?

SnakeDoc

Thanks for the advice. Obviously it is not possible to find someone new while she is there, but I don't feel much like dating anyway. I know it sounds weird because my ex gf is the one causing me pain, but I really need my best friend right now (who is also her). If it gets worse in the next week or so I will definitely make other arrangements, but I thought I'd give it a go for the time being.

Theres is only one thing you need to know.

It is over forever now.

Also,You must be the 1st to have sex with another person.____ing another girl in your bedroom would be the best thing.Even better if your ex catches you.She needs to see that other women are all over you.Dont be weak.A Weak man is the biggest turn off ever for a women.

You must immerse yourself totally in that role..the ladies man, the jerk..This is how you win in life.

Do it or Fail.

Close the thread now.

Do not take this the wrong way, but you need to end this.

You are now stuck in a quasi-relationship in which your ex-partner's needs are still being met, but you are getting table scraps to meet yours.

I know it seems almost impossible to do, but if the relationship is over you need to treat it as such. Which means:

1) No sleeping in the same bed/cuddling
2) No deep emotionally supportive, etc. conversations
3) If you have to live together, fine... but create your own separate places
4) Make sure you start spending time with other people, if you don't have friends go make some
5) Don't pretend the relationship is still going strong. She ended it, time to move on.
6) You need to establish strong, clear post-relationship boundaries to keep stuff from getting messy.

I've seen stuff like this time and time again, and my prediction is you will pull this band-aid off as slowly as you can. Don't drag out the inevitable, pull it off and be done with it.

Worst thing that can happen here is that you hold on until September and then are crushed and alone with she leaves for graduate school.

What he said...:exactly:

You cuddle and cry!

She doesn't know what she has! :lecture

Does your wife know you're ghey??

Sorry to hear that, but at least she figured it out now before you had kids and half of your income goes her direction. :lecture

Then you would be sucking it for the next 18 years...:monkey1

Sucks to hear. My gf literally changed before my eyes. Three years in she suddenly didn't want to be a "poser" so she stopped wearing all the clothes I liked her in (Volcom used to be her favorite brand) and changed to dresses and stuff from Urban outfitters. I got over it though, I mean she never controlled what I wore.

You can't be a rebel if you look like all your friends...:lecture

Okay-
First of all, it's extremely unlikely that *you* even know who the best person for you is because most peeps don't even know who they are at 25. And the fact that you're even thinking this way proves that you have some growing up to do. There are thousands of people out there for us at any given time. And most women don't "come into their own" until late 20's to early 30's, anyway.

Sam's a hard ass. :yess:

Theres is only one thing you need to know.

It is over forever now.

Also,You must be the 1st to have sex with another person.____ing another girl in your bedroom would be the best thing.Even better if your ex catches you.She needs to see that other women are all over you.Dont be weak.A Weak man is the biggest turn off ever for a women.

You must immerse yourself totally in that role..the ladies man, the jerk..This is how you win in life.

Do it or Fail.

Close the thread now.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Man the ____ up bro!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Man the ____ up bro!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1EY7lYRneHc&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1EY7lYRneHc&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

there's no such thing as depression. you're not depressed, just stupid.

man up, put the part of of your life that involves her behind you, and move on. dont let yourself become one of the idiots who lets themselves be trapped in the stupid state of mind they call "depression." be strong, and be better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back