I Found the Cure to Obsessive Collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres is only one thing you need to know.

It is over forever now.

Also,You must be the 1st to have sex with another person.____ing another girl in your bedroom would be the best thing.Even better if your ex catches you.She needs to see that other women are all over you.Dont be weak.A Weak man is the biggest turn off ever for a women.

You must immerse yourself totally in that role..the ladies man, the jerk..This is how you win in life.

Do it or Fail.

Close the thread now.

:lol This may work but, don't expect a smooth relationship again if you get back together.

No man should be weak, and I would never recommend that. I just don't buy into the "tough guy" routine.

A man who is unwilling to show emotion because of fear of appearing weak is the weak one.

This is a huge problem amongst men these days.

Hell, i will go get my girlfriend's tampons for her, hold her bag while she tries on bra's and underwear when we are shopping and even go pick out other sizes for her, carry her bags etc..you would be surprised how many men start fights over little crap like this because they feel its weak and only a womans work.A meaningfull relationship should be tight..you have to be best friends in order to live together and have a successfull relationship.

I could never live with a ex as just friends though, that is just retarded and it could make it hard to meet others when you mention you do live with them to the next special woman to enter your life.

Last edited:
Cmon, don't be naive, everyone knows it was Eddie Blake.

C'mon, don't be naive, everyone knows it was Bigfoot.

____ that! it was gary oldman. plain and simple...haven't you guys seen the movie? :slap
6586f1ba7589de62.jpg

This is a huge problem amongst men these days.

Hell, i will go get my girlfriend's tampons for her, hold her bag while she tries on bra's and underwear when we are shopping and even go pick out other sizes for her, carry her bags etc..you would be surprised how many men start fights over little crap like this because they feel its weak and only a womans work.A meaningfull relationship should be tight..you have to be best friends in order to live together and have a successfull relationship.

I actually think the problem is exactly the opposite ... too many guys are whipped and so flabbergasted that they got a girl that they'll let her walk all over him.

I've been married for 8 years, and with my wife for 13 years (including dating), and I love and admire my wife more than just about anyone in this world. She is truly my best friend. But, there is a difference in devotion and being a doormat. I don't ask her to change the brake pads in the car, and I don't make her follow me to the gun shop when I need to pick up ammo. Barring emergency the lovely and gracious Mrs. SnakeDoctor can buy her own feminine products, and (also barring emergency) she can carry her own purse.

I am a devoted husband and father, and I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty (along with brake pads and oil, I've also changed my share of dirty diapers, vacuumed my share of carpets, and grilled my share of dinners). But I am also a man and expect to be respected by her as much as I show respect to her. I'm her best friend and companion, not a purse caddy or tampon purchaser. I would never humiliate her in public (hon, could you please pick up an erotic movie on the way home?) and I she'd also never send me on humiliating errands or allow me carry her purse around like some kind of man-servant (again, barring emergency).

SnakeDoc

So, if she had an emergency and needed tampons or whatever, you wouldn't go get them for her?

:confused: Did you see how many times he said "barring an emergency"? That meant that he would do it, but only in the case of an emergency.

If I was shopping and tampons were on the list I don't personally see what the big deal is. :dunno Same with condoms.

Carrying a purse, on the other hand, I'm not a big fan of...

So, if she had an emergency and needed tampons or whatever, you wouldn't go get them for her?

Geez, my own father did that for me once. I honestly don't see the big deal with it. It's not a shameful thing.

IMO, men use the word "whipped" a little too much. It's another one of those words where there isn't a male equivalent, like slut, even though we all know there should be.

Reread the post. I specifically said "barring an emergency" every single time. I'd never turn my wife away when she needed me.

With regard to tampons ... she's never asked me to -- and, she wouldn't ask me to unless she really needed help. I have picked up her purse for her, and taken in from her on occasion when she needed help ... and she's actually gone out of her way to take her purse back from me when I've done so. That's the respect I'm talking about. I'm there for her -- and she's just as attuned to me. Why should a husband be so attuned to his wife that he plays purse-caddy for a whole shopping day, but she's not attuned enough to him to care that he's emasculated sitting there with her purse?

Maybe my wife doesn't go for the type that would enthusiastically buy tampons or carry her purse. As a man should be, I'm right there when she needs me ... and she doesn't abuse it when she doesn't need me.

"Whipped", like "slut", may be over-used ... but, that doesn't make the terms any less applicable in some situations.

SnakeDoc

^^^^^

I agree with everything you said except for this: If I was going shopping and tampons were on the list, it would seem kind of silly to not throw them in the cart so that my wife has to make a special trip to the store. That said, I don't recall that ever coming up. Perhaps my wife has made a conscious effort to make sure I don't have to be in that situation.

Have all of you just not read this thread? We are not talking about chivalry. There is nothing wrong with a man opening doors, buying tampons, or what have you.

This is about her saying I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU.

Right?

To me that means see you bye and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Sorry but that's how I see it. Don't let her use you another second. :peace

Have all of you just not read this thread? We are not talking about chivalry. There is nothing wrong with a man opening doors, buying tampons, or what have you.

This is about her saying I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU.

Right?

To me that means see you bye and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Sorry but that's how I see it. Don't let her use you another second. :peace

It was a secondary topic, chief.

LC's question is pretty well answered, he's made up his mind, and he's doing well ... and Godspeed to him. We were speaking about a different subject that came up in the process.

SnakeDoc

Reread the post. I specifically said "barring an emergency" every single time. I'd never turn my wife away when she needed me.

With regard to tampons ... she's never asked me to -- and, she wouldn't ask me to unless she really needed help. I have picked up her purse for her, and taken in from her on occasion when she needed help ... and she's actually gone out of her way to take her purse back from me when I've done so. That's the respect I'm talking about. I'm there for her -- and she's just as attuned to me. Why should a husband be so attuned to his wife that he plays purse-caddy for a whole shopping day, but she's not attuned enough to him to care that he's emasculated sitting there with her purse?

Maybe my wife doesn't go for the type that would enthusiastically buy tampons or carry her purse. As a man should be, I'm right there when she needs me ... and she doesn't abuse it when she doesn't need me.

"Whipped", like "slut", may be over-used ... but, that doesn't make the terms any less applicable in some situations.

SnakeDoc

Sorry, I should've kept my mouth shut and not said anything in a thread like this. I wasn't going to and thought twice after I posted. I should've know it would raise ire.

I think it's time to cordially suggest locking this thread. If a mod could I think that would be best. I am moving on and am getting better each day. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back