I Found the Cure to Obsessive Collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"____ Pride" :lecture

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DicYF4RQBnU&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DicYF4RQBnU&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Ha love that clip. And damn, that is the song we used to sing together!

A burrito cannot ruin a solid, strong relationship unless it is a very powerful burrito, a super burrito if you will.

There must be something else going on within her mind and it's unfortunate for you that you're losing someone that you care for so much. I believe we have all been in that basic situation of losing someone that we care for so much that we cannot imagine being with someone else, but after some time and some hurting we pick ourselves up, find our smile again and move on to something that is better for us. If you stay with her forever, you will never meet the other girl out there that is absolutely perfect for you.

Man its always the petty arguments that brings the ____ storm that destroys a relationship! Its what ____ed things up with me and my girl.

Bold Lie.

The burrito thing was the last straw as you said. She's been thinking about braking up for sometime right?

That's what she said. Even I wanted to break up with her a couple times in the past, but thought that she was ultimately the best person for me, no matter how much I was tempted. Probably should have though, as it is just harder 5 years in.

A burrito cannot ruin a solid, strong relationship unless it is a very powerful burrito, a super burrito if you will.

:lol

There must be something else going on within her mind and it's unfortunate for you that you're losing someone that you care for so much. I believe we have all been in that basic situation of losing someone that we care for so much that we cannot imagine being with someone else, but after some time and some hurting we pick ourselves up, find our smile again and move on to something that is better for us. If you stay with her forever, you will never meet the other girl out there that is absolutely perfect for you.

Well said. :lecture

I appreciate it. She said that there is a chance we may end up together, or we may not, but what is supposed to happen will happen, and right now, this is the best for both of us. I agree and will definitely be moving on.

Man its always the petty arguments that brings the ____ storm that destroys a relationship! Its what ____ed things up with me and my girl.

Damn right. Not to say the burrito ruined our relationship, but like I said it was the straw. Some pretty screwed up arguments end up being the straw...

We once had another argument over the fact that she stopped wearing her Chucks and Vans for more girly shoes. She hated that one :lol

Sucks man, sometimes I wonder if the ability to love is a gift or a curse :(. Not the end of the world though, chin up.

The one that killed our relationship was i got angry she didn't phone me one night like she said she would...a few spur of the moment words said in anger later, including 'I think we're stuck in a rut.' and...well i buy my own buritos now...:monkey2

Where's chriscj99? He created 20 threads about his breakup

. Dude not to be a ____ bu you need to kick her ass out! How are you supposed to start the healing process with her around? Say sorry you feel that way. You have to gtfo.

:lecture I think she's using you for a place to stay, before she leaves... kick her out...

:exactly::exactly: If she wants to end it because she "lost that loving feeling" she needs to find another place to stay until she starts grad. school.

breaking up is a reason to start collecting even more. when l get really depressed or mad l spend money like crazy. that is how l got into this hobby. :lol

untitledghh.JPG
untitledghgfhhghjgh.JPG

breaking up is a reason to start collecting even more. when l get really depressed or mad l spend money like crazy. that is how l got into this hobby. :lol

I totally get the opposite. Some people gain weight, I lose it. Some people spend more money, I am too depressed to care about buying anything :lol. Here's to a richer, thinner me.

Ive had the same type of argument with my girlfriend

Sucks to hear. My gf literally changed before my eyes. Three years in she suddenly didn't want to be a "poser" so she stopped wearing all the clothes I liked her in (Volcom used to be her favorite brand) and changed to dresses and stuff from Urban outfitters. I got over it though, I mean she never controlled what I wore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back