Hugh Laurie as House Custom Headsculpt by Chris Howes Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol

I really have to thank you for accepting this project Chris. I've been wanting a House figure for a couple of years now, but it isn't exactly the merchandising type of show so I've been SOL so far. I'm thrilled to get someone as gifted as you to sculpt. I haven't been disapointed with one of your sculpts yet! :bow

I appreciate that! As you know, I aims to please.:D

I think I will have to be in on this one as well since we've hit the $20 price... House head, and cane, please. Unpainted.

On a side note, after the new year if any one is interested I may want to contact Chris about his doing a Peter and Walter Bishop from Fringe...

Last edited:
I think I will have to be in on this one as well since we've hit the $20 price... House head, and cane, please. Unpainted.

On a side note, after the new year if any one is interested I may want to contact Chris about his doing a Peter and Walter Bishop from Fringe...

I'd love a Walter Bishop!

Is it time to send a PayPal payment to [email protected]?

No, he hasn't even started sculpting yet! :lol

Is it time to send a PayPal payment to [email protected]?

Greetings, my friend! Wow, can you believe how fast this commission came to fruition?

It is officially the fastest developing commission ever! So, if, as Gruff Old Bear suggests, you would like to start the payment process let's see if we can continue to fast track House and his cane.

So, those of you on the list, and anyone else who wants to get on board, please send me an official order email to [email protected] with the subject of "House" that includes:

1) screen name
2) real name
3) shipping address
4) quantity of heads
5) quantity of canes
6) do you want the free cane paint job, Yes or No
7) drilled neck option, Yes or No

Please send payment to my PayPal address, [email protected].

To recap, the precast discount is $20.00 per head, $15.00 per cane, $5.00 if you want the drilled neck option, $5.00 US shipping for up to 4 pieces (any combo of heads and canes), $7.00 international.

So, as an example, one head with drilled neck and cane to USA = $20.00 + $15.00 + $5.00 + $5.00 = $45.00

One head with drilled neck and cane to International destination = $20.00 + $15.00 + $5.00 + $7.00 = $47.00

Adjust as needed! :D

I design and drill the head to work specifically with a Hot Toys Truetype small neck joint (though I am currently developing my own resin neck joint) but it should work with other joints, like Dragon's.

Painting orders will be handled separately once we line up a painter. Or I may paint them myself, if need be.

When the head and cane are done and go to molding and casting the discount period ends and the the full price goes into effect: $35.00 per head, $20.00 per cane. So be sure to keep tabs on the progress. I'll announce the discount end date after I show final photos so there will be a short ime period for any stragglers to get the deal!

Thank you to everyone for making this commission come together so fast! :horror

Last edited:
If there is a painted option, I'd like mine painted. If that ends up a possibility, I'll just wait till there is a decision either way, so I can know the final price and send the details required.

If there is a painted option, I'd like mine painted. If that ends up a possibility, I'll just wait till there is a decision either way, so I can know the final price and send the details required.
There will be a paint option, just waiting to see if Kuato wants to take this one on or if I need to round someone else up (only the best!).

But it will be a separate transaction. Kuato usually gives my commissions a very good price, around $35.00. Anyone paying for shipping to me who later opts for paint will get a shipping credit so they only have to pay one shipping charge. I will send one or two shipments to the painter who will then send out individual orders so it saves the extra shipping.

I'm painter of last resort..... not because I'm not good (look at the Joker in my signature), but because my time is better spent sculpting! If I do it I will set the price the same as Kuato would.

Payment sent for the 2 heads with drilled holes, a cane and international shipping Chris :)

Chris will this fit on a Buck or will I need a neck adapter?

I make my heads to be Hot Toys small neck adapter compatible. This will likely work with most other bodies that require a neck joint adapter, though I have no direct experience with an Art S. Buck. So yes, you will need a small style neck joint.

I hope that helps!

Any examples of Kuatos work??

And what will be the final price if we want head + kane +drilled neck + paint + shipping?

Nice. He really impressed me with pictures of his painted Bruce Wayne. Nailed the skin tone.

Any examples of Kuatos work??

And what will be the final price if we want head + kane +drilled neck + paint + shipping?

Tons to see here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30170

Not sure on the final painted price. That is part of the reason Kuato needs to talk with Chris. But Kuato isn't the ONLY option. If you prefer to go with someone like Josh or Les you can. Its just that this Chris and Chris Combo has worked very well in the past, plus (I think) you only need to pay shipping once if it is getting painted by Kuato.

Greetings, my friend! Wow, can you believe how fast this commission came to fruition?

It is officially the fastest developing commission ever! So, if, as Gruff Old Bear suggests, you would like to start the payment process let's see if we can continue to fast track House and his cane.

So, those of you on the list, and anyone else who wants to get on board, please send me an official order email to [email protected] with the subject of "House" that includes:

1) screen name
2) real name
3) shipping address
4) quantity of heads
5) quantity of canes
6) drilled neck option, Yes or No

Please send payment to my PayPal address, [email protected].

To recap, the precast discount is $20.00 per head, $15.00 per cane, $5.00 if you want the drilled neck option, $5.00 US shipping for up to 4 pieces (any combo of heads and canes), $7.00 international.

So, as an example, one head with drilled neck and cane to USA = $20.00 + $15.00 + $5.00 + $5.00 = $45.00

One head with drilled neck and cane to International destination = $20.00 + $15.00 + $5.00 + $7.00 = $47.00

Adjust as needed! :D

I design and drill the head to work specifically with a Hot Toys Truetype small neck joint (though I am currently developing my own resin neck joint) but it should work with other joints, like Dragon's.

Painting orders will be handled separately once we line up a painter. Or I may paint them myself, if need be.

When the head and cane are done and go to molding and casting the discount period ends and the the full price goes into effect: $35.00 per head, $20.00 per cane. So be sure to keep tabs on the progress. I'll announce the discount end date after I show final photos so there will be a short ime period for any stragglers to get the deal!

Thank you to everyone for making this commission come together so fast! :horror

Sent out the email with the info, but have not sent payment yet. When is the latest you will need payment for discount price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back