Hugh Laurie as House Custom Headsculpt by Chris Howes Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright CommanderDude! You just put us at 10, which means this is a go! Less than 24 hours to boot!

As for a painted version, I'm waiting to hear back from Kuato, who teamed up with Chris Howes on the Joker and Bruce Wayne heads. I'm pretty sure he'd be willing, but I want to hear back from him for sure.

I want another 5 people on this list by the time House comes on tonight! What would be a better way to celebrate than with an extended episode of House?

Last edited:
I just want the head since I can make my own cane.

I was tempted to buy Ada's but something about it wasn't quite right to me, so I'm really hoping Chris hits a home run, which shouldn't be hard for him.

Holy crap this thread is running on nitrus, forget steam. Very cool that this is a go so early in.

I have Ada's head, and while there are a few thing I don't like about it, one of the big things is the size. Noticed the same issue with her bill Murray. They don't fit true-types size well at all (really too bad if all the clothes you've gathered for a kit bash are hot toys) Looking at your joker sculpts chris, they look perfect on those bodies so I'm excited to see that translate into Dr House

He has a simple oufit:

T-shirt
button up shirt
suit jacket
jeans
sneakers

I've got most of that stuff just in my parts bin and most are readily available from parts shops.

Should I add you to the list? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back