Huge Announcement January 1st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OR the other P.F. Jack I want done.

jackb.jpg

:D

It's gonna be a whole new line. Some new grab they've done and will show heavily at the NY Toy Show.

What would be cool?
If Sideshow, not Hot Toys, but somehow, if Sideshow copped ALIEN....
Or...some heretofore totally unforseen brand...

Blade Runner and Matrix would be cool, but they've been done...

but what if it's something off...
Watch it be 12" and PF Heroes or something....Start with Hiro brandishing the sword...

More Marvel movies guys...:rolleyes:

Wanna go obscure....:D Twin Peaks. Yeah! Nobody would buy that now! :lol
(I would)

No, it will be all buildup and a little poof surprise....:cool:
Hope it is cool.

It's gonna be a whole new line. Some new grab they've done and will show heavily at the NY Toy Show.

What would be cool?
If Sideshow, not Hot Toys, but somehow, if Sideshow copped ALIEN....
Or...some heretofore totally unforseen brand...

Blade Runner and Matrix would be cool, but they've been done...

but what if it's something off...
Watch it be 12" and PF Heroes or something....Start with Hiro brandishing the sword...

More Marvel movies guys...:rolleyes:

Wanna go obscure....:D Twin Peaks. Yeah! Nobody would buy that now! :lol
(I would)

No, it will be all buildup and a little poof surprise....:cool:
Hope it is cool.

Ahhhh Good old Dale Cooper with Diane,i would LOVE to see a Twin Peaks line,lol the Midget would be a nice figure,with that creepy look.

i'm another one that would love farscape -- awesome show, decent character designs -- and it would be, for me, one like buffy, where, maybe they wouldn't be the most exciting figures, but my love of the property would dictate i get them all!

I actually still enjoy Clash/Titans just as much as I do Harryhausen's other films.
I think the effects had a dated look even when the film was released.

While some movies dont stand the test of time, this one does for me somehow.
.. but then again, I still enjoy watching Flash Gordon too... :eek:

the only thing i can think of from clash of the titans i'd like to see is a 1:1 bubo...if made by fred barton then i could have a few moving parts and definately light and sound features.

www.theseventhvoyage.com/bubo.htm

PF Pirates would be awesome. What else could be HUGE? I would like to see 1/6 Smallville figures.

I'd freak out for a 1/6 scale Heroes line, but I wouldn't count on it.

I agree. HEROES would be awesome, but it won't happen any time soon. Mezco is about to unveil their line on the cover of Toyfare.

I wish SSC could get in on that action, but it doesn't seem plausible at this point. Remember kids, knowing is half the battle.

Ha! With a limited production run of 10, so one of you Kurganeers would miss out :)

That would be the funniest thing ever! I would seriously have to laugh my butt off.

I'm hoping for either an Indy announcement or something like GI Joe because my Dad loves GI Joe.

I agree. HEROES would be awesome, but it won't happen any time soon. Mezco is about to unveil their line on the cover of Toyfare.

I wish SSC could get in on that action, but it doesn't seem plausible at this point. Remember kids, knowing is half the battle.

Mezco is a different scale and type of figure....plenty of licenses are divided between companies with each company making a different product.

Not that I think Sideshow will ever do Heroes. I think Hot Toys would be more likely to make them.

Back