Huge Announcement January 1st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 'huge' announcement? Easy yo!

SSE Frankenstein life sized

0012168.jpg

Limited to 200

Well at the beginning of this year the Spiderman 3 license was announced so maybe come Jan.1/08 the HUGE announcement will be the Incredible Hulk license or Iron man Movie, in going with the movie theme

I'm going with - Sideshow acquired the LFL license for 1:1 Star Wars props and/or Studio Scale ships!

***Crosses Fingers***

I know this is really a stretch, but how about a license from WAY back in my childhood???

How about:

Time Bandits or Clash of the Titans or The Black Hole or The Thing????

I think there is an excellent chance that we might see an Indy PF next year.

:chew

We may get more than one INDY PF next year, actually.

As far as the 1/1 announcement... could this be the date they have chosen to announce a certain psuedo miltary line from a well known pre-existing brand?

I know this is really a stretch, but how about a license from WAY back in my childhood???

How about:

Time Bandits or Clash of the Titans or The Black Hole or The Thing????

Any and all would be great by me... especially Clash of the Titans or Time Bandits

Hopefully it's the debut of the new body.

BTW, has that ever been confirmed?? I mean, I know that Hot Toys and Sideshow are "working together", but have they ever actually said they're working on a new 1/6 body??

They worked together on the body for the hobbits, although I can't remember if there was an actual announcement that the standard bodies would be a collaboration as well.

Huge Announcement... that can only mean one thing: New License for the Hobbit! :chew:chew

However the film is still years away :cool:
I wonder what it could be, seems like it may actually be a big announcement. Hope its not just hype though.

Back