Huge Announcement January 1st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, it'll probably be some other small-time license, unless it's for an individual item. That I can see. Maybe we'll finally get that Gandalf the Grey we've been waiting for for the past few weeks now. :lol

A PF GI Joe license would be about the only thing I would really care about right now aside from them getting the Star Wars prop and model license.
Other than those....I am fulfilled...already too much Sideshow stuff with Star Wars, LOTR and some of their other licenses.

A PF GI Joe license would be about the only thing I would really care about right now aside from them getting the Star Wars prop and model license.
Other than those....I am fulfilled...already too much Sideshow stuff with Star Wars, LOTR and some of their other licenses.

G.I. Joe PF line? Now that would make me single, broke, and living in a box... Granted, it would be a box decorated with a lot of G.I. Joe PFs...

G.I. Joe PF line? Now that would make me single, broke, and living in a box... Granted, it would be a box decorated with a lot of G.I. Joe PFs...

Its not that bad Dave. I've tested this theory out on paper and you actually would save enough money to get even more. :lol

the idea of Sideshow getting the GI.Joe licesne is both good and bad.

The good would be high end collectables for G.I Joe

The Bad would be...well high end collectables for G.I Joe that would banrupt me.

Well IrishJedi was going on and on about SSC getting the GI Joe license of course a lot of that was innuendo and tongue in cheek kind of speak but I'm gonna say that its probably the GI Joe license even though I'm secretly praying for Heroes.....although like I said earlier if its the Iron Man/Hulk film licenses though I won't be that surprised...

The good news:

You are all right about the new licenses!

The bad news:

Takara/Tomy has just bought Sideshow/HT and the new minimum price for a 12" figure is now $175!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

If it is a license pickup, SSC getting the 1/6 SciFi BSG would be my frakkin' idea of a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT. So Say We All.

Only if it is Classic BSG.

cylon.jpg

The good news:

You are all right about the new licenses!

The bad news:

Takara/Tomy has just bought Sideshow/HT and the new minimum price for a 12" figure is now $175!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........ :monkey4

Evilface, if they make posable classic BSG Cylons, I will get one! :D

I also want to see more licenses from video games,like Devil may Cry,Onimusha,Metal Gear solid.

Battlestar Galactica would be supremely awesome. I'd buy PFs of Six and a modern Centurion in a heartbeat.

Back