Huge Announcement January 1st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they did say HUGE. That was a clue, not a statement. Jurassic Park will be cool, but I won't be getting unfortunately because I imagine it will be statues and busts mostly. A 1:1 T-Rex bust/head would be :drool

I actually breathed a sigh of relief...With Star Wars, LOTR and Indy...I am tapped out!

I'm glad its nothing I'm interested in, saves me money. Might be cool to see though. Though why you'd spend money getting a licesne for Jurrasic Park when one could easily just do an original line of Dinasour sculptures is a tad odd.

Yeah, but with Jurassic Park in the title you can get a bit more interest from collectors. Also, the way the dinosaurs look would still be exclusive to the films since the way dinosaurs actually look is debatable... I'm sure the looks have some sort of copyright.

Sideshow Galactica?! Cool!

2153460533_f7894850ab.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Not something I'll be buying, but congrats to everybody who is into JP. After that godawful plunge at the end of the JP ride at Islands of Adventure, I'm scarred for life against the series. :D

Is that really the announcement, or just a joke? Jurassic Park???

Edit: guess I should have checked the SS homepage. I was looking at newsletter page. Jurassic park it is. Not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
That's cool! Its something I might get a T-Rex maquette of but not something I'll venture into really any at all.

Jurasic Park!
..........................................................................................................................................woo...........................................................................................................................................................................................................hoo!
Is that realy it?
I was actually excited.

Why can't we get Omen 4 figures?!:lol

There are a lot better properties we would buy than JP! It already failed as a toy property!

There are:

The Color Purple
The Stand
Marty
Hercules goes to New York
My Dinner with Andre
Tea with Mussolini
and all 5 "The Omen"

Lots of movies!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Here is an idea:
Stargate movie, SG-1, and Atlantis?? Or 2001: A Space Odyssey? Firefly/Serenity?

How about finishing the line of Bond Girls, AI, more Twilight Zone, Horses, The Hobbit, Trying again for Blade Runner, or anything that people have actually been asking for?!!!

JP?(Sigh)

Last edited:
Back