Huge Announcement January 1st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh what the hell, someone has to be the first....It's Darth Vader! There I've said it, now that's outta the way! Seriously, a merger with Medicom or Hot Toys?

I like the merger idea, Hot Toys and Sideshow that is! Well if it means a lowering of prices similar to Sideshow's.

It better be something good though. :monkey3

To me their are four HUGE possible annoucements. They are, in no particular order:

1. Darth Vader 1/6
2. Chewbacca 1/6
3. Indiana Jones (anything, any size)
4. Gandalf the Gray 1/6

Since we're on the topic of "Huge Announcement" why can't Sideshow produce a 12" Stormtrooper or Vader? Why only Medicom? I can't get passed the idea of spending like $200 on a Vader.

C'mon Sideshow! :emperor

To me their are four HUGE possible annoucements. They are, in no particular order:

1. Darth Vader 1/6
2. Chewbacca 1/6
3. Indiana Jones (anything, any size)
4. Gandalf the Gray 1/6
just as long as it isnt an indiana jones PF coming 3rd quarter. i might have a problem then.

a SS 1/6 Vader would make me weep....openly....and then I would curl up in the fetal position and wimper. :monkey2

tears of joy i hope. that same thing just happened to me an hour ago when i ordered aragorn.:lol

no it's more like a crazy stalker-like cry and then SS employees would find boiled rabbits on their stove tops. :monkey5

Back