Huge Announcement January 1st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually still enjoy Clash/Titans just as much as I do Harryhausen's other films.
I think the effects had a dated look even when the film was released.

While some movies dont stand the test of time, this one does for me somehow.
.. but then again, I still enjoy watching Flash Gordon too... :eek:

Both childhood favorites that I still enjoy as well. I never tire of watching the Medusa scenes, that was true work of art.

I actually still enjoy Clash/Titans just as much as I do Harryhausen's other films.
I think the effects had a dated look even when the film was released.

While some movies dont stand the test of time, this one does for me somehow.
I agree, those movies RULE! :rock

This was my favorite movie when it came out... I even liked it more than Empire Strikes Back... So I rented it a few months ago to watch and I was amazed at how crappy the acting is. Every shot with any extras (ie people in the background) in it is PAINFUL to watch and Harry Hamlin's acting is terrible.

And great as Harry Hausen [sic?] was, the special effects looked really dated.

Jeez, no appreciation for the classics. Now I know why you prefer the new ending of ROTJ :rolleyes:

I think dioramas would be the best use of the Clash of the Titans, David and the Argonauts, Sinbad type licenses.

Kraken
Three Witches with Bubo stealing the eye
Zeus and other Gods setting up the toys in the colusseum

(Beavis voiced reply)
Heh, heh... yeah. Then, um why would you like the SE ending of ROTJ. Heh heh. Shaw Rules.

Farscape or Lexx would be awesome, for me at least. I'm sure people would complain though because people are greedy and they except announcement to be something they want....just saying.

Farscape or Lexx would be awesome, for me at least. I'm sure people would complain though because people are greedy and they except announcement to be something they want....just saying.
I'd love to see a Kai figure, but I reckon I have a better chance of hitting the lotto... twice.

I can't believe Farscape or Firefly stuff hasn't already been done though.

In association with Stan Winston studios:-

The Aliens Warrior Maquette.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

That's not being greedy, that's just being human and a collector. Everyone wants it to be something that they're interested in and would like to have. I want a Heroes line. I want someone to pick up the Dark Shadows license. Of course if it turns out to be something I'm not a fan of then I'm not going to be interested or enthused. That's a normal reaction.

I think it'll be a PF Knight Who Says Ni. Talk about huge! Maybe a voice chip to allow the Knight Who Says Ni to say NI!

I think it'll be a PF Knight Who Says Ni. Talk about huge! Maybe a voice chip to allow the Knight Who Says Ni to say NI!
funny you should say that. i just picked up a copy of holy grail on my outing today. dont know why i never owned this movie. its hillarious.:lol:D

The Ni figure is one of the Monty Python ones I wish I owned, but the price has always dissuaded me.

P.F. Captain Jack Sparrow!!!

jack.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Back