HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHOAH DUDE! THat's awesome! And thanks for the props man, but you really did a great job! Thanks and enjoy your Elder! He is super! :rock

Well Freaks, I finished my custom P2 Elder. I want to give big props to Figure Master Les for the work he did on his repainted Elder, It inspired everything that I did to my own.

To start, I of course did the Quills and added a little paint to his horns.
Adjusted the belts so they were correct.
Added a Tri-Laser to his plasma caster.
Added power cords to the plasma caster.
Constructed a sheath for his blade.
And I added a little ceremonious cloth to his right elbow (emergency a$$ wipe) :lol

I hope you enjoy guys, LMK what ya think and if anyone wants pics of something specific just say the word.

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

WHOAH DUDE! THat's awesome! And thanks for the props man, but you really did a great job! Thanks and enjoy your Elder! He is super! :rock

I'm soooooo happy that I got the approval of the Figure Master himself :rock

It almost feels like a blessing from a holy man :lol

Thanks Les, you the MAN.

Got my first two days ago; AVP-R Alien warrior. Liked it enough [dear god it's MASSIVE] to pre-order a Predalien as well. Wolf was pre-ordered as early as December and i've got a BD Pred 2 coming to me this month.

Never did notice that almost the entirety of the body of the Alien is essentially a rubber suit...

Welcome to the SS Freaks board Knightdramon. The PredAlien has a rubber torso as well, it makes them able to twist, bend and hold some really cool poses.

These Hot Toys are crazy awesome, I have been hooked since my first two predators. Scar & Celtic, bought shortly after they were released.
Also the fact that I'm a Huge Predator fan has got me addicted to these figures.

A couple people were interested in the mods I did to my Wolf predator's claymore bandolier and P2 Elder's belts.
These are really easy to do, even if your figure is assembled. You will see that all I used is a black twist-tie and glue.

THE P2 ELDER - on the small belt I used hot water to heat one side at a time and carefully stretched it out a bit to fit over the waist armor.
-- The belt with the skull I used a small piece of twist-tie to connect the last holes on the belt togther. No need for glue on this. His pouch covers the mod nicely when on display. check the pics.
IMG_0330.jpg

WOLF CLAYMORE BANDOLIER - once more I used a black twist-tie to extend the bandolier, you decide where to make the extention. Also I cut & repositioned the strap down near the Blue Vile so it would sit on the hip better. All you need is glue and a plastic twist-tie. Wolfs spear covers the mod when on display. check the pics.
IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

Last edited:
going out to all those that collect the preds....

For those out there you will recognise where he is from :joy the custom armour i picked up on ebay from a uk seller so not my handy work but enjoy none the less :D

Yeah I am an addict with this stuff :banana

Thats the Dark Blade Clan armor sculpted by dizzyarse over in The Hunters Lair.
He did a really good job on the armor but it's to bad he didn't sculpt the DBC bio to go with it.

Looks good Tiger.

nice pics man !. Awesome collection. You've posted these over at the hunters lair haven't you ?. I'm dark hunter over there , the guy with the abe sapien sig.
Great stuff.

btw , I hate all of you , ecspecially you dark blade clan !! :lol:lol
I have spent about $600.00 on these since this thread got posted !. :lol:lol
At least my collection will look better now.

Back