HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Tay :rock

I was holding off until SS gave me a shipping quote, so I just ordered the 1:1 Wolf bust through my local Canadian distibutor and I should get it for around $1000 all said & done.
I would guess about $400 - 500 cheaper then ordering from SS directly.

I purchased this via sideshow and got a shipping estimate of $22.00 ! :lol

I trust sideshow and wit 900 points to come off of this im happy enough.
I just hope the postage isn't too crazy.

I purchased this via sideshow and got a shipping estimate of $22.00 ! :lol

I trust sideshow and wit 900 points to come off of this im happy enough.
I just hope the postage isn't too crazy.

Hey , yeah what is the deal with those points anyway? I earned the 900 pts for my 1:1 Wolf as well...

This is my kit bashed custom Military Predator.
I was inspired to build this based on the military Hydra & Blazer predators from the xbox Vid game AvP Extinction.

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

Very Nice custom man!!.Looks pretty cool :cool:

Hey , yeah what is the deal with those points anyway? I earned the 900 pts for my 1:1 Wolf as well...

You get one point for every dollar you spend on Sideshow's website.
For every 20 points you get $1 dollar. The points are added to your account 40 days after the item ships, and you don't gain any points if you purchase something w/points. Hope that's what you meant.

nice pics man !. Awesome collection. You've posted these over at the hunters lair haven't you ?. I'm dark hunter over there , the guy with the abe sapien sig.
Great stuff.
:monkey2 Thanks for the compliments bro! :D Yeah, I'm Cajunpredator at The Hunter's Lair & did post pics there too. What can I say.... I'm a Predator FREAK. :banana It's good to see I'm not alone. :lol

:banghead I was hoping to have Wolf for my birthday on Tuesday, but I guess that's too much to ask for.:monkey2 Oh well, at least I'll be able to be with my family, the only thing I love more than my preds!!:D:monkey3

Here's a few of my pics, enjoy!
predpics034-1.jpg
I thought you hadn't recieved your Wolf yet. At least that's what I got from your post in the HT Wolf thread.

I thought you hadn't recieved your Wolf yet. At least that's what I got from your post in the HT Wolf thread.
I'm waiting for my 2nd Wolf. My 1st Wolf came from Toys2. 1 will be displayed with a helmet, & 1 without. I'm curious to see if the 2nd run of Wolf will be different from the 1st.It seems all the Wolfs came with messed up mandibles.I fixed mine with a hairdryer & it's fine now. :D Sorry for the confusion. :eek:

Great day! Just won my P2 Elder tonight.... :banana:banana:banana

So that makes the Hot Toys AVP Asian Ancient, Predator 2, Wolf, and now my Elder. I also have the SS 1:1 Wolf Bio as well along with the SS Wolf 1:1 Bust on flexpay.

I think this is where I take a break from buying for a while so I can save up enough dinero for the AVP Celtic...

WHOO! just ordered my first HT figure the AVP-R Alien Drone!! :rock :rock :rock

Will be posting pics soon
IMO that's a great figure. I think overall one of the best. good tight joints and a face hugger. the inner mouth is not as smooth comming out as the others but... great one to get. you do know you will now want MOOOOORE??:lol

All the Hot Toys Predator and Alien figures are addictive! Be warned!! lol :)

Dear Venom, now that you have your first HT Alien, you are likely to go for the rest of the Predators and Aliens. Welcome to the club of the Pred and Alien Addicts!!!

Back