HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job DBC.

Thanks for the pics Dalekidea.

AND FACEBOX is not Oneye. I know that because Oneye didn't sell me the Aliens and AVP queen snap kits.

Well Freaks, I finished my custom P2 Elder. I want to give big props to Figure Master Les for the work he did on his repainted Elder, It inspired everything that I did to my own.

To start, I of course did the Quills and added a little paint to his horns.
Adjusted the belts so they were correct.
Added a Tri-Laser to his plasma caster.
Added power cords to the plasma caster.
Constructed a sheath for his blade.
And I added a little ceremonious cloth to his right elbow (emergency a$$ wipe) :lol

I hope you enjoy guys, LMK what ya think and if anyone wants pics of something specific just say the word.

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the great comments dudes :) It means alot coming from you guys, I would love to hear what Les thinks.

awesome man ! :rock
What did you make the tri laser out of ? , it looks perfect !.

The Tri-Laser came from a special donator, My custom Military Predator, with his heavy hitting double plasma casters. The laser just pops off and with a little triming I glued it in place on the Elder's canon.
I will get some pics of that predator up later tonight. Thanks Tay!!

Wow...I don't have any of them...but I want them all...

I wish I could join your clan, but I'll have to prove myself...when I get the funds...

I have a question for you guys.
I purchased my avp elder from America ( I'm in the UK ) and sadly it got partially damaged. I have fixed it up great and it does look fine but his head has always been loose. It appears to be on correct and I don't think I can push it down any further but I still don't see how it isn't going on.
I have no problem putting together any of the others so I know I'm doing it right and I'm definitely not a " noob " with hot toys building crap. Does everything look right to you guys ?.

Head off
DSC01597.jpg

Underside of head
DSC01598.jpg

Head on
DSC01600.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated. I did try a heat gun even and it just doesn't seem to be going down any further , can someone take a pic of there elders neck with the head on , it would help alot. Theres still a few bits broke , I think I'm gonna buy a new elder and use the parts from this for spares and maybe even a custom.

I believe you are missing the black neck cowel that he came with. Check out some photos online and you should see what it looks like. I think he also have another necklace piece...I forgot.

That skintone piece you have attached to the neck in your first photo is actually a ring that is attached to the head mold neckline inside. That is probably why it feels so loose. I suggest removing the tone piece from the neck, add a little superglue along the outside (not too much to seeps out) and then slip it inside the head's neck inside and wait for it to dry and settle. You should then be able to heat it up slightly and pop the head back on the neck and retain the movement since that piece is supposed to be part of the head.

I believe you are missing the black neck cowel that he came with. Check out some photos online and you should see what it looks like. I think he also have another necklace piece...I forgot.

That skintone piece you have attached to the neck in your first photo is actually a ring that is attached to the head mold neckline inside. That is probably why it feels so loose. I suggest removing the tone piece from the neck, add a little superglue along the outside (not too much to seeps out) and then slip it inside the head's neck inside and wait for it to dry and settle. You should then be able to heat it up slightly and pop the head back on the neck and retain the movement since that piece is supposed to be part of the head.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey2:monkey2 YOU BEAT ME!!!!!!:monkey2

This is the best I can do for you Tay. Yours looks perfectly correct, you just have to glue the head onto that ring piece and it should tighten up a bit.
With the bulky armor and the Two neck rings It looks just right.

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

Ahh , so thats it , I have the brown neck piece thing but I forgot entirely about the black cowel one and the neckline also , I see. I will give it a shot now. Thanks for the heads up fellas. I love this place.

This is my kit bashed custom Military Predator.
I was inspired to build this based on the military Hydra & Blazer predators from the xbox Vid game AvP Extinction.

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

I suspect that production economics may have a fair bit to do with it.

Ripley is THE iconic Aliens character, they couldn't not do her and it was guaranteed sales. Otherwise, I guess the Marines have the same attraction as the AVP Predators - common equipment - which allows HT to churn out different characters with relative ease.

Bishop has a 'worst of both worlds' problem - no common components with the other Aliens figures, and a relatively low fan profile (when compared to Ripley).

wrong thread ? :monkey1:duh

wrong thread ? :monkey1:duh

AAAARGGH!

Yes, wondered what happened there...

Plus this:

Thanks Kartka, however, ONEYE and I are not the same person. :eek:
He's a good friend of mine though. :cool:

It was meant to be thanking you both, honest guv... I can only plead sleep deprivation.
Anyway, back on topic! Great customs, Dark Blade; the Hydra really looks like he means business! It would be lovely to see some of the less well known Predators given the HT treatment.

As to that sleep thing... I have finally got around to assembling my Wolf and BD P2, so here is an up to date group shot:

ThePack.jpg

This is why I love Hot Toys. How else could I 'army build' Predators :D ! Now all I need is a P1 for the clean dozen.

Last edited:
Back