HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's good to have you guys on board with this :)

SuperB your P2 Elder looks outsatanding with the changes you did, I'm working on mine right now :p

Thanks!! Its called too much time in my hands :rotfl

All that stuff is real easy to do. Spare parts from other predator kits. hairdryer and superglue!! Here's a tip: put a pen in between the mandibles while your heating it up with a hairdryer..then let it cool..remove pen..Viola!!!:naughty

I was gonna do the same when I get mine.
It looks awesome man , you should be proud !.
Great stuff dude !.

Another quick note : About a quarter of the reason I collect figures and collectibles , ecspecially the alien and predator figures is because of the friends and people to talk too about them. It makes life less boring by far ! :lol
Honestly I was thinking yesterday , how the hell would my house look is alien or predator wasn't invented !! :lol

just bought a hot toys wolf predator on ebay!.

But...

I am completely out of cash ! :lol
I need him now though as they are getting very rare and I'm not sure if this battle damaged one is ever gonna exist !.
I am gonna have to sell some stuff tonight on here to get a few pennies !.
Keep an eye out. Awesome pictures.

Hah! I knew you'd come around! Congrats and pics please. Now we just gotta' straighten you out on the newborn! :rotfl

Ok, so here is my WIP. first pic is just one side painted and then both sides.

Just trying to shoot for a more movie accurate look. Quills are next.

Sorry about the focus :p

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

Don't know if any of you guys are into the 7 inch stuff but I just posted some up for sale as well as a few other bits.:rolleyes:
Let me know if any of you are interested. :peace

I need him now though as they are getting very rare and I'm not sure if this battle damaged one is ever gonna exist !
You know they wont release a BD Wolf till this one has sold out, don't you, and congratulations on your recent purchase.

But...

I am completely out of cash ! :lol

I am gonna have to sell some stuff tonight on here to get a few pennies !.
Keep an eye out. Awesome pictures.

You're doing the right thing. With mr thrifty around, looks like them BD wolves are going to be hard to get.

Awesome pictures, guys!

@ OneEye/Facebox - LOVE the diorama shots. This is where 1/6 PFs really come into their own!

OK guys, the WIP is over. Thank the lord :chew

Here is a before and after shot of the P2 Elder. I painted his horns white and put 40 Quills in his face. As close to movie accurate as my limited skills can do.

Sorry about the blurry pics.

LMK what you think guys.

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

Predator2_106.jpg

Last edited:
@ OneEye/Facebox - LOVE the diorama shots. This is where 1/6 PFs really come into their own!

Thanks Kartka, however, ONEYE and I are not the same person. :eek:
He's a good friend of mine though. :cool:

And it seems like a lot of people are calling me by other people's names this month. :huh
Must be an April thing.

Oh, and I love what you've done with the Elder D.B.C. :cool:

I can alwaysa tell you and oneeye apart. Different personality's , i can just tell.
Plus I think every forum hes on , hes actually called oneeye ! :lol.

OK guys, the WIP is over. Thank the lord :chew

Here is a before and after shot of the P2 Elder. I painted his horns white and put 40 Quills in his face. As close to movie accurate as my limited skills can do.

Sorry about the blurry pics.

LMK what you think guys.

That looks awesome!! You have far more patience than I do my friend. That looks 200% better than what I did. I just did 20 quills.. I think. Mine shaved that morning lolz!!:rotfl

I can always tell you and oneeye apart. Different personality's , i can just tell.
Plus I think every forum hes on , hes actually called oneeye ! :lol.

:joy:lol

For a second there, I thought I lost my identity in cyberspace. :google
I can't think of a reason why someone would mix the two of us up but hey.... :monkey3

Last edited:
Thanks for the props on my Elder guys :)

And thanks for the pics Dalekidea, is there a chance you could rotate those images?

Back