HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOT! :lol i will post a vid as soon as i arrives reviewing it and stuff, i don't think i have seen any video reviews of it on youtube, other than wooksters 'articulation demonstration' .

WHoo! i want Wolf or P2 next after i receive the alien :D:naughty:D

I would really recommend the P2 Elder venom, he is one of my new favorites :D

Hey everyone, I updated the member list in post #1. If you are addicted to collecting these Hot Toys but like to keep them in the box, show us some pics and you will be added to the Club.

Here are a couple of pictures of my AVP Alien Warrior.

AVP-AlienWarrior-02.jpg

AVP-AlienWarrior-01.jpg

Lol i feel addicted already and im still yet to receive my first hot toys figure, all the pics of your collections just make me want go to all of your houses and rob you :wacky:lol

I'm not sure what i should get after my alien, what do you think would be hard to get in the future which i should buy sooner, maybe one of the avp preds or alien?
(hence i used to play a ^^^^ty game called wow, and i sold my account for quite a bit of cash..$???)

Guess how much :naughty

Lol i feel addicted already and im still yet to receive my first hot toys figure, all the pics of your collections just make me want go to all of your houses and rob you :wacky:lol

I'm not sure what i should get after my alien, what do you think would be hard to get in the future which i should buy sooner, maybe one of the avp preds or alien?
(hence i used to play a ^^^^ty game called wow, and i sold my account for quite a bit of cash..$???)

mate i know the avp preds are rare, but i wouldnt payout for them, i would go for wolf!! as he will get rare soon, and he will rise in price, but if your in to aliens more, go for either predalien or aliens repaint i say

These have been posted in other threads, but some of you may not have seen these before... hope nobody minds if I repost them here.

P1010046.jpg

P1010049.jpg

P1010051.jpg

P1010052.jpg

This was originally an experiment to see if the P2 Pred could achieve the kind of crouching pose he did during the battle with Harrigan in the meat packing plant. Stendec later photoshopped it and added the electrical discharge and partial cloaking effect, sprinkler shower, etc. I'll see if I can find that one too, it was very nicely done! :cool:

You can still get the avp elder for about $260 retail.
I've been thinking about getting one to fix up my old and use the parts for a custom celtic or scar.

These have been posted in other threads, but some of you may not have seen these before... hope nobody minds if I repost them here.

P1010046.jpg

P1010049.jpg

P1010051.jpg

P1010052.jpg

This was originally an experiment to see if the P2 Pred could achieve the kind of crouching pose he did during the battle with Harrigan in the meat packing plant. Stendec later photoshopped it and added the electrical discharge and partial cloaking effect, sprinkler shower, etc. I'll see if I can find that one too, it was very nicely done! :cool:

Bro, hands down you take the award for best Predator photos/poses on this site. Unreal. I still remember your one pic you had up of your Asian Ancient Pred where he looks like he is turning around real fast as if something were sneaking up on him. Great stuff man, great stuff.

Bro, hands down you take the award for best Predator photos/poses on this site. Unreal. I still remember your one pic you had up of your Asian Ancient Pred where he looks like he is turning around real fast as if something were sneaking up on him. Great stuff man, great stuff.

Thanks man! I'm totally and unashamedly addicted to these figures, big time. I love trying to get movie-like poses out of them, that's what makes collecting them the most fun for me. The only one I haven't tried much with yet is the P2 Elder. He's still just standing on my desk, fondling his juju skull and staring into space. lol

I dont think the AVP preds are worth what theyre going for.. then again, thats a matter of perspective. I dont know why but im slowly loosing the wow factor for my preds, I'm trying to unload my p2 elder in exchange for 2 HT military figures at the moment. I recieved this soldier story cia SOG figure yesterday. Holy crap is it awesome.. I'll Probably just keep wolf predator in my collection for now.

I'm definately keeping my AvP predators (I still like them better than the more recent preds...guess I'm in the minority); I have a BD Pred 2 on the way, but I'm already considering selling it for more military 1/6. I no longer regret passing on Wolf.

I've been eye-balling that SS CIA figure for a while (post some pics in the military forum or at OSW drunk_lepechaun!); waiting on the two HT sniper figures and that new SS EOD now.

The Aliens will always stay in the collection...much bigger alien fan than pred fan. Nice pics Inuka...that's my favorite HT alien so far.

I'm definately keeping my AvP predators (I still like them better than the more recent preds...guess I'm in the minority); I have a BD Pred 2 on the way, but I'm already considering selling it for more military 1/6. I no longer regret passing on Wolf.

I've been eye-balling that SS CIA figure for a while (post some pics in the military forum or at OSW drunk_lepechaun!); waiting on the two HT sniper figures and that new SS EOD now.

The Aliens will always stay in the collection...much bigger alien fan than pred fan. Nice pics Inuka...that's my favorite HT alien so far.

i post pics first thing in the morning:D.

P.S. goodbye alien/predators , hello military figures.:naughty

Goodbye deserters :lol

It's awesome to have inuka & Mudshark on board with the rest of us addicts.
Great photos guys, keep them coming.
It's always nice to see a different pose than the one I have on display, and it helps to show everyone what is possible. :rock

Thanks guys, really! I'm just glad I found another thread devoted to two of my all-time favorite movie franchises! I seriously need a new camera, but with all the cash I've been feeding to Hot Toys these days, it looks like I'll just have to make do with what I've got for a while. :monkey4

I still love all my Preds, yeah, even the AvP bunch. Some of the initial wow factor has faded since the P2 and AvP:R Preds have joined the hunting party, but I'm still crazy about 'em all. The only one I missed out on was the BD Scar exclusive... I've learned to live without. :monkey2

If I were to put up both my Scar and Celtic, what would be a fair price? Both are in pefect condition and come with everything, including box and instructions...

If I were to put up both my Scar and Celtic, what would be a fair price? Both are in pefect condition and come with everything, including box and instructions...

It's sad to hear you are planning on selling these :monkey2

If both preds are assembled I think around $300 each would be fair.
A couple months ago I sold my extra NIB Celtic & Elder AvP predators for $450 together, that was a member discount on another board.

Back