HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dsc05995cj8.jpg

I learnt a little about making dioramas and stuff way back , I was thinking about making a sort of icy backdrop. But with just owning chopper and the avp elder I figured it would be too much room for just two figures.
Great pics .

Hey everyone Sabres is here, AWESOME :rock

You Always have excellent photos dude, I'm going to have to try a white back drop.

I'm implanting some Quills in the P2 Elder you sold me, I hope to finish tomorrow some time.

Well I don't really have to let people know I am an addict to this stuff. I mean, I am willing to spend $300+ on this crap, that alone should be proof enough :p

I learnt a little about making dioramas and stuff way back , I was thinking about making a sort of icy backdrop. But with just owning chopper and the avp elder I figured it would be too much room for just two figures.
Great pics .

Do it! that would look awesome, and then just add the other Preds once you get them. We know you'll be getting them :D

Oh and great pics guys!
I'm an addict as well but all mine are boxed....
Sabres should be working for HT's..those are better than their pics. Great job! My favorite is the SS Exclusive Ancient....did those come with dual wrist blades?

Last edited:
I just wanna get predalien in hand. I was one that didn't like the look of him and to be honest wasn't a big fan of the design. I decided to buy it as I had to see it in hand.
I will keep it if its awesome or not. These things hit crazy prices future wise.
Hopefully the predalien will hit predator prices and not alien prices.

No major mods done for the P2 elder here just:

1. Repositioned his tusks so they're a bit open
2. Added facial spines
3. Added full body netting (look at the arms)
4. Added a retractable claw.

You can say this was pre-P2 elder!! lolz! Sorry fro the crappy pics.

P1000058.jpg

P1000060.jpg

P1000051.jpg

P1000047.jpg

P1000046.jpg

Well here are my 1/6 scale guys.
1417ayd.jpg

344ox1y.jpg

1zvcrxc.jpg

and if it's all HT Aliens & Predator stuff, here's my snap kits
14xf8gl.jpg

2h2nm7d.jpg

wc262e.jpg

2aaiw3n.jpg

6gaflh.jpg

255qfeq.jpg

2webgvq.jpg

The Aliens Alien and AVP Queen are thanks to FACEBOX. Awesome boardy.

It's good to have you guys on board with this :)

SuperB your P2 Elder looks outsatanding with the changes you did, I'm working on mine right now :p

just bought a hot toys wolf predator on ebay!.

But...

I am completely out of cash ! :lol
I need him now though as they are getting very rare and I'm not sure if this battle damaged one is ever gonna exist !.
I am gonna have to sell some stuff tonight on here to get a few pennies !.
Keep an eye out. Awesome pictures.

na its no problem man , thanks.
Is wolf definitely worth a pick up then. I wasn't keen on the movie and with the little amount of money about a month back ( and still now really :lol ) it put me in denial that I hated wolf ! :lol.
I knew I would buy him. I want to now though. I still wanna get the old ones too but that will be a long ways a way unless I win the lottery !.

Back