HT ED-209 replacement dome project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been looking everywhere for a way to replace my ED-209's dome, and I was excited to see that it was being offered here (even moreso after seeing SilentSurfer's great pics). I've sent BlindVoyeur a PM, I'm sure he's been inundated with requests already, but I hope I can be added to the queue... I'm willing to wait however long it takes :)

I have you and the last few people that wanted one written down. I closed the list for a few weeks to get caught up with this and some other projects I needed to finish first. I will contact everyone in a week or so after that.

Thanks,
Ryan

Slowly getting there! :yess:

Just checking in to make sure I'm still on your list for a dome. I haven't heard from you in a while.

Any updates? Still waiting for the tracking no. Sorry to be so impatient if you can call it that but I'm just so excited about getting the dome. :)

Hi Ryan, It's been 2 weeks since I last got a PM from you. You said you'll send me the tracking no. Please let me know the situation. I'll send you PM with a copy of this message. Thanks.

EDIT: Just to let you know, I still haven't received the replacement dome.

Hi Ryan, It's been 2 weeks since I last got a PM from you. You said you'll send me the tracking no. Please let me know the situation. I'll send you PM with a copy of this message. Thanks.

EDIT: Just to let you know, I still haven't received the replacement dome.

I am sending you a PM right now. I am sorry the first one arrived damaged. :(

Thanks,
Ryan

hi ryan, just to check - are you waiting to send my dome out until the deckard holster is ready? i just want to make sure it hasn't already been sent. our ________ postman has a nasty habit of leaving stuff out on the street if we're not in without even a note. and things can go missing like that.

hi ryan, just to check - are you waiting to send my dome out until the deckard holster is ready? i just want to make sure it hasn't already been sent. our ________ postman has a nasty habit of leaving stuff out on the street if we're not in without even a note. and things can go missing like that.

Yeah, same with mine. Really annoying. An update when you get a chance Ryan. Thanks!

Back