HT ED-209 replacement dome project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a very big shippment going out this weekend. Domes, Deckards, Jokers, etc... I will notify people via PM sometime tomorrow.

Thanks,
Ryan

How many domes do you do in each batch? Are there extras or are they made to order?

Just trying to figure out how far back I'm going to be when I get added to the list.

Thanks.

I have a very big shippment going out this weekend. Domes, Deckards, Jokers, etc... I will notify people via PM sometime tomorrow.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Was mine shipped last weekend as scheduled or will it now be included this weekend? Just asking to make sure cause I haven't received a reply on PM.

Hi Ryan,
you shipped my 2 domes for a while now (September 10th you said) but still no sign of them. You never told me what method of shipping you used, tracking no tracking. I'm supposed to move soon so i need to know so i can estimate when it could be delivered.
Thanks Ryan.

From the looks of this thread I guess I should give up my hope of getting a replacement dome?

Anyone else have one they can cast up and reproduce?

Ryan just informed me that he has shipped mine. I will post pic when I received. Hope those who received theirs can post too.

You got to be patience as he has to work and I believe he has other projects too beside this dome. At least he offered to help to cast.

From the looks of this thread I guess I should give up my hope of getting a replacement dome?

Anyone else have one they can cast up and reproduce?

No you don't have to give up hope. Like I said in my PM I wasn't taking any more orders for them till I got caught up on the ones I had to make already. I have them all cast up except for 3 that will go out this weekend. I will be freed up some in the next coming weeks to make a few more.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi Ryan,

You said you'd PM me the tracking info but I didn't receive any. Can you send it now? Thanks.

Hey Ryan... any news on the Deckard holster, belt and gun that's pending from my order?

sorry to change subject here guys but Ryan pops up rarely now in the threads.

Ed,

I will be shipping your gun and belt to you this weekend. The holster I hope to have something worked out within the next week or so. The holster part turned into a crap fest which you know.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi Ryan,
you shipped my 2 domes for a while now (September 10th you said) but still no sign of them. You never told me what method of shipping you used, tracking no tracking. I'm supposed to move soon so i need to know so i can estimate when it could be delivered.
Thanks Ryan.

Any word from him?

Yeah Ryan Pmd me.
Seems like he mixed up two orders to my country.
Mine was shipped this week not early this month.
3rd time's a charm ^^

Sorry, but I have not received any PM's from you which is why it looked as though nothing was happening. This is the 1st I've heard of the list being closed until you're caught up.

It's no problem as I can wait. But without any info or contact so far I didn't know what to think. That's also why I was asking about how you do your runs.

Just let me know when you're ready for the next run. Thanks.

No you don't have to give up hope. Like I said in my PM I wasn't taking any more orders for them till I got caught up on the ones I had to make already. I have them all cast up except for 3 that will go out this weekend. I will be freed up some in the next coming weeks to make a few more.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I have not received any PM's regarding the tracking info. I know you get a lot of PM's so I'll just post here since I think it will be easier for you to read them instead of me sending multiple PM's that might end up being deleted or not read.

Please shoot me up with the tracking no. of the package. Thanks.

Back